British Speedway Forum

Had problem on Monday renewing online, sent email, response within a minute, sorted. Wish other companies had customer service like that. 

15 minutes ago, topaz325 said:

No star yet, still worse things happening in the country than late mail.

IF you want a link to the digital version email ssdigital@pinegen.co.uk with your name and postcode

• Like 1

Not received mine in the DY4 area but not getting much post at all anyway. Probably come Monday

6 hours ago, bruno said:

Not received mine in the DY4 area ...

What do you expect having the same postcode as "The Lost City"!!!

• Haha 1

Tens of thousands of people living in 28 specified areas, including swathes of London and the south East and Leeds in the North, are only getting "limited" deliveries because so many Royal Mail staff are off sick or self-isolating. Some residents on the list said they had not received post for more than a month.

Still waiting, got the online version which I wasn't too keen on at first but must admit I'm getting used to it. Very tempted to change over especially with the way the post is

Also waiting of last week's issue but not blaming speedway star, as local royal mail sorting office in Workington is rife with covid and parcels are taking priority over mail !!!

15 hours ago, Neila said:

Also waiting of last week's issue but not blaming speedway star, as local royal mail sorting office in Workington is rife with covid and parcels are taking priority over mail !!!

Go digital

Can't get away with it, tried a digital newspaper in 1st lockdown, but missed turning the pages and putting down and picking it back up, plus when I fall asleep reading paper/magazine does not hurt when it falls on your foot but a tablet does !!:rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

keep the faith with the speedway star they are battling through tough times :t:

• Like 1

On 1/14/2021 at 5:50 PM, Neila said:

Can't get away with it, tried a digital newspaper in 1st lockdown, but missed turning the pages and putting down and picking it back up, plus when I fall asleep reading paper/magazine does not hurt when it falls on your foot but a tablet does !!:rolleyes:

Same her wouldnt have a tablet, got to be books each tells a story inside, the covers tell another allways keep them can tell where and who was with when read :rofl:

• Like 1

On 1/13/2021 at 8:59 PM, Neila said:

Got my first post for a week, last week's star,this week's star and a mountain of mail, good job I've been put on furlough next week, so I can get some reading done :D