British Speedway Forum

36 minutes ago, bruno said:

4 out of 4 delivered by 7.30 again. Excellent

Same here..... and all copies pushed through the letter box. 

Royal Mail postie delivered other stuff just after 2pm.

5 hours ago, The H Man said:

yep, me too - 4 out of 4 no sign of mine again this week!  

Out of interest, any idea who looks after Speedway Star's Twitter account? 

HAVE you called or emailed the office. Need your postcode to investigate. Can switch you back to Royal Mail...

37 minutes ago, PHILIPRISING said:

HAVE you called or emailed the office. Need your postcode to investigate. Can switch you back to Royal Mail...

Phil i bet you simply cannot wait to login to this forum on a thursday :D

2 minutes ago, Triple.H. said:

Phil i bet you simply cannot wait to login to this forum on a thursday :D

IT'S getting better ... the last two weeks were manic. Lots of people called today expressing their satisfaction with NewsTeam delivery but a few, like yourself, are not. Every delivery made by NewsTeam is logged at the exact time it is made and that info is passed to us. What none us can understand is how a delivery is registered as being made but isn't. It is not just in one area but countrywide. 

However, as previously stated the percentage of magazines not reaching their destination is less than 10 per cent. 

1 hour ago, PHILIPRISING said:

Yep, Andrew S on the case - just letting Frigbo know that others are in the same boat.  

Morning Phil , I got the March 27th and April 3rd copies by Royal Mail sent out by the office last Saturday after not receiving the Star for the past three weeks ,  nothing arrived yesterday not sure if this is the week I’m back on Royal Mail yet or need to contact the office to have a copy sent out .... PR5 4NG 

Thanks 

Chris 

2 hours ago, ProperSport said:

Morning Phil , I got the March 27th and April 3rd copies by Royal Mail sent out by the office last Saturday after not receiving the Star for the past three weeks ,  nothing arrived yesterday not sure if this is the week I’m back on Royal Mail yet or need to contact the office to have a copy sent out .... PR5 4NG 

Thanks 

Chris 

WILL check this morning ... if you are back on RM it will start next week. Will orange fr a copy of this week to be mailed today.

Edited by PHILIPRISING

Could you check for me too, Phil?

Postcode sn58ba.

I'll see uf postie has anything today and then ring the office again.

Thanks

Been following this thread with interest and have to say that I am glad that I purchase my copy from our local Sainsbury's on my weekly trip out.. the highlight of my week!

I thought we'd got this cracked but over thelast 4 weeks it's just got later and later. the first week it was here before 7am, the following week at thurs unchtime, last week at about 9pm but today (friday) at 4pm not yet arrived.

post code is S6 4DA

52 minutes ago, thommo34 said:

I thought we'd got this cracked but over thelast 4 weeks it's just got later and later. the first week it was here before 7am, the following week at thurs unchtime, last week at about 9pm but today (friday) at 4pm not yet arrived.

post code is S6 4DA

APOLOGIES will investigate asap and mail out a replacement on Monday.

10 hours ago, PHILIPRISING said:

WILL check this morning ... if you are back on RM it will start next week. Will orange fr a copy of this week to be mailed today.

Thanks Phil , will look forward to a copy arriving next week and then Royal Mail moving forward 

Chris 

My brother as not received he,s copy yet again,

first week with new lot received ok, 2nd week nothing, 3rd week ok, this week again nothing,  rm3 9pt,

Says over the last year, with royal mail or the new lot, as missed about 8 issues,

Says not going to bother to renew, might get a copy at supermarket,

Thanks

1 hour ago, BomberHammer said:

My brother as not received he,s copy yet again,

first week with new lot received ok, 2nd week nothing, 3rd week ok, this week again nothing,  rm3 9pt,

Says over the last year, with royal mail or the new lot, as missed about 8 issues,

Says not going to bother to renew, might get a copy at supermarket,

Thanks

WILL send a copy on Monday. If he emails dave@pinegen.co.uk will extend his subscription. 

On 4/9/2021 at 5:06 PM, PHILIPRISING said:

APOLOGIES will investigate asap and mail out a replacement on Monday.

Thanks Phil,

still nothing after the weekend so I think I would prefer Royal Mail if that's OK.