British Speedway Forum

2 minutes ago, PHILIPRISING said:

WILL enquire why you are not back on Royal Mail 

Thanks again.

Got mine today from the little shop in the village and pleasantly pleased to see the lad in fora full page

5 out of 5 with News team, way better than Royal Mail. And that's coming from an ex postie

On 4/15/2021 at 10:28 AM, thommo34 said:

Hi Phil,

SS delivered this morning by News Team

Sorry but I've still not received last weeks SS.  No problems at all this week, so at this stage I'll stick with News Team.

Hi Phil.

Ever since you've moved to NewsTeam my mag has been waiting for me, pristine on the mat inside my porch. Just to say this morning's issue was crammed into the letterbox, resulting in all the pages being torn! I believe you are gathering info like this - my postcode is BR13ER. Guess I could leave the porch door open on Wednesday nights, but then there's the issue of when it pours with rain.....

Have only browsed through this copy so far, but once again, congratulations to all those concerned - some tremendous content. I've already read the fascinating Starting Technique article, full of insight from Scott, Olly and Bomber. It reminded me of the excellent series you did with Scott on the different tracks a while back. Great stuff. 

Anyone reading this post who doesn't get the Star anymore, you are missing a superb read, and a really classy production. 

So in six weeks I have only received Speedway Star in an adequate and timely condition once (and that was when posted direct from the office together with a replacement copy from the previous week).

1 hour ago, arnieg said:

So in six weeks I have only received Speedway Star in an adequate and timely condition once (and that was when posted direct from the office together with a replacement copy from the previous week).

IF you wish to revert to Royal Mail, email dave@pinegen.co.uk with your name and postcode.

2 hours ago, hawks 1975 said:

Hi Phil.

Ever since you've moved to NewsTeam my mag has been waiting for me, pristine on the mat inside my porch. Just to say this morning's issue was crammed into the letterbox, resulting in all the pages being torn! I believe you are gathering info like this - my postcode is BR13ER. Guess I could leave the porch door open on Wednesday nights, but then there's the issue of when it pours with rain.....

Have only browsed through this copy so far, but once again, congratulations to all those concerned - some tremendous content. I've already read the fascinating Starting Technique article, full of insight from Scott, Olly and Bomber. It reminded me of the excellent series you did with Scott on the different tracks a while back. Great stuff. 

Anyone reading this post who doesn't get the Star anymore, you are missing a superb read, and a really classy production. 

WILL send replacement ... apologies

Looks like the move back to Royal Mail has done the trick for me.

Cheers...

This week mine was left on the doorstep, wrapped in a white paper which appeared to some kind of delivery note.  Previously, since NewsTeam took over, it had always gone through the letterbox and arrived by 7:30am.

Not too fussed either way.  More concerned about what will happen if we are all away on a Thursday.  We will see what happens when we get to a rainy Thursday.

Thanks

Haywood

Delivered before 7 again, I think that's 6 out of 6 now. Must have a good News Team deliverer round here. Fantastic service

28 minutes ago, bruno said:

Delivered before 7 again, I think that's 6 out of 6 now. Must have a good News Team deliverer round here. Fantastic service

YOU have hit the nail on the head ... ultimately it comes down to the guys who actually make the deliveries.