British Speedway Forum

1 hour ago, archie21 said:

Every time that my star is delivered later than Friday lunch time I send a complant  in to the R M . I bet if we all do this they MAY get the message that we are not at all happy with the service that they are providing . I feel very sorry for Philip and his staff who are trying to keep us up to date with excelent articals, storis of the past etc BUT are let down by the R. M .who are not providing the service which they are paying for.

I live in hope that sometime in the future all the complaints that the R.M. receive and the finds that they have paid MAY change things.

Again to Phill thanks for an excelent mag in these hard times and we all know that late mags is out of your control.

THANK you ... have got some really good features coming up in the next few weeks. No credit to me, incidentally, but Editor Andrew Skeels along with his editorial contributors have been terrific in coming up with new ideas.

The RM told me my complaint isn't with them but with SS. They have a contract with SS, not me, so it's up to SS to complain. :blink:

On 11/21/2020 at 9:25 PM, geoff58 said:

mine not delivered 1st time ever it's rolled over to following week hopefully monday now ??

me to

WE have had huge problems with Royal Mail deliveries of SS. Our printers can trace copies through the Mailmark system and say that five other publications despatched by them last week also had problems caused by Royal Mail. We have also had postmen and women tell us that they are having to prioritise parcel deliveries ahead of normal mail. It would appear that many subscribers as with Skidder1 are now receiving their copy, albeit days late. Our apologies. 

On 11/6/2020 at 9:03 PM, PHILIPRISING said:

ASDA where?

Eastlands, Manchester. Not had it in on recent Thursdays. Will have to send off to SS for this week's, even think about subscribing. 

2 hours ago, tyretrax said:

The RM told me my complaint isn't with them but with SS. They have a contract with SS, not me, so it's up to SS to complain. :blink:

WE have documented evidence that RM did not process a large number of subscriber copies on time this week. And we do complain to them without any meaningful answers.

2 hours ago, poole keith said:

me to

nothing today also :(

Mine came this morn, pretty good read as well even with that scottish referee we all love to hate!

1 hour ago, PHILIPRISING said:

WE have documented evidence that RM did not process a large number of subscriber copies on time this week. And we do complain to them without any meaningful answers.

It must be frustrating for SS, but at least it’s off season and fans are not really missing too much, some nice articles though, keep up the good work in difficult times.

Thankfully, no phone call needed. Just arrived. :D

Yep my SS turned up today. I've got a subscription to Radio Times as well and they sent an e-mail last week talking about delays. Sure enough this week's didn't arrive until Saturday but next week's has arrived today!!!....RM has some questions to answer!