British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
g13webb

Belle Vue V Kings Lynn Stars 9th April

Anywhere else I would be worried this meeting may be cancelled, But this new track appears to cope with the bad weather better than most.

This sure is a hard first meeting for the Stars,  and one that most would relish to see.   Difficult to see anything but a home win.    Would obviously like to see a good meeting and if we can put a good performance, we might be rewarded with our first point of the season.  

Am eagerly looking forward to seeing  it.      Then hoping to get a ticket for the City match the following night.......:t:    Fingers crossed...

• Like 2

Will be off 100%

41 minutes ago, Daniel Smith said:

Will be off 100%

I think you're right, your first meeting could well be home to Wolves on Wednesday, that looks promising at the moment. Will probably be our first meeting too as Monday looks to be unlikely at the moment

14 minutes ago, Call me wolfie said:

I think you're right, your first meeting could well be home to Wolves on Wednesday, that looks promising at the moment. Will probably be our first meeting too as Monday looks to be unlikely at the moment

I was looking to take in your meeting as I'm in Wolverhampton Monday

26 minutes ago, Daniel Smith said:

I was looking to take in your meeting as I'm in Wolverhampton Monday

The track will have dried out nicely after the last couple days but the rain returns tomorrow and showers forecast throughout Monday. Let's hope the forecast changes

The Met Office forecast isn't too bad for Monday with no rain forecast after 7am until a 50% chance of light rain at 7pm. Let's wait until Monday before deciding it is certain to be off.

• Like 2

Just seen that Drozdz is listed in the Wroclaw team that ride a match tomorrow.

18 hours ago, lastword said:

Just seen that Drozdz is listed in the Wroclaw team that ride a match tomorrow.

I understand the poles list the original team even where a replacement will actually be in

Time will tell if that is the case here

Looks like the rain is forecast to arrive around 8pm.....hopefully it will decide to be a couple of hours late.

22 hours ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

I understand the poles list the original team even where a replacement will actually be in

Time will tell if that is the case here

He never rode 

Belle vue will use R/R for worrall. Big loss for us  

Hopefully tungate can pick up his form 

13 minutes ago, Phil The Ace said:

He never rode 

As expected then and his listing is just a quirk of the Polish procedure

Wright can be good at the NSS but not as good as Worrall. 7 from 5 rides on his only appearance this year. I would have preferred r/r with everyone but Cook able to take a ride.

If Cookie and R Tungate have sorted their machinery problems out then a fairly comfy home win. If not a narrow home loss.