British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Poole v Belle Vue SGB Premiership A. 11th April 2018

1 minute ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Lol!

Steve Worrall is a third heat leader. You are making out he would have scored double figures on Wednesday. 6-7 points, possibly 8 but that should easily be covered. 

Cook and Fricke are better than Worrall, so thats 2 of the 4 heats likely to bring in more points than he would have scored. Starke, if used in the correct heat, would cover. What Bewley scores might take back the gains made from the Cook and Fricke rides.

Belle Vue are not worse off with Worrall out. Now if they use a guest in say, Charles Wright, that might alter things.

As for going on holiday, yes I am off to Bassano del Grappa on the 26th for a week. Looking forward to it already.:approve:

I remind you again 16 points last time!!

Fricke is a better rider than Worrall but not round Poole isnt hard to work out.......well it seems to be with you.

If you can find 1 person on here who agrees with you that Belle Vue are stronger without Worrall then i will be amazed

Just now, Steve Shovlar said:

Shanesy got a maximum against Wolves last year. Doesn’t mean he will do it again. And how can you compare last years Poole team to this when there are only two survivirs?

Looks like the ranting Gavan is back. Looking forward to an hilarious summer of fun.:lol:

Nothing to do with ranting

Just dealing with one troll in yourself who for whatever reason always has to have an opinion that is so wildly different from anyone elses.

If you think a rider who scored 16 last time can be easily replaced by lesser riders then you really are quite a simpleton.

Yes Shanes got a maximum against Wolves, so the next time you rode Wolves would you rather have Shanes or someone else?? Not rocket science.

Do everyone a favour and bore off

3 minutes ago, Gavan said:

I remind you again 16 points last time!!

Fricke is a better rider than Worrall but not round Poole isnt hard to work out.......well it seems to be with you.

If you can find 1 person on here who agrees with you that Belle Vue are stronger without Worrall then i will be amazed

BV can only have a rider up to Worralls average which is 6.77. so that really limits there choice as to find a rider who can ride poole as well. So its a posibillity they may go R/R.

12 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

BV can only have a rider up to Worralls average which is 6.77. so that really limits there choice as to find a rider who can ride poole as well. So its a posibillity they may go R/R.

They may go r/r but the loss of Worrall is huge

18 minutes ago, Gavan said:

Nothing to do with ranting

Just dealing with one troll in yourself who for whatever reason always has to have an opinion that is so wildly different from anyone elses.

If you think a rider who scored 16 last time can be easily replaced by lesser riders then you really are quite a simpleton.

Yes Shanes got a maximum against Wolves, so the next time you rode Wolves would you rather have Shanes or someone else?? Not rocket science.

Do everyone a favour and bore off

:lol:

Not sold any mobility scooters this month? Ranting like a lunatic again. 

Speedway really isn’t as simple as you make out. But simple minds think it is.

5 minutes ago, Gavan said:

They may go r/r but the loss of Worrall is huge

No it isn’t. Next you will be saying Poole only won because Worrall was missing. Comedy gold you couldn’t make this up.:P

The loss of Worrall is big but I think you are over doing it a bit Gavan!! Not many riders get the same score each time they get to the same away track. Harder opposition riders this time plus maybe he preferred riding with the holes! ;):o

I would predict between 8-12 for him, so if a guest or r/r can get at least 8 then job done.

Plus I think Richie told him how to ride the track! :D

Edited by lisa-colette
extra sentence

Gavan, don’t fall for this Walter Mitty character as A. when you copy his posts I see them and B. he knows nowt about speedway and just chats BS all day bloody long. 

He doesn’t even know how R/R works for your third heatleader. Cook can’t take a ride ffs. 

Look I’m falling into it now. 

Just now, lisa-colette said:

The loss of Worrall is big but I think you are over doing it a bit Gavan!! Not many riders get the same score each time they get to the same away track. Harder opposition riders this time plus maybe he preferred riding with the holes! ;):o

I would predict between 8-12 for him, so if a guest or r/r can get at least 8 then job done.

Think you are being very generous Lisa. No chance of him scoring anywhere near double figures if he was riding on Wednesday.

1 minute ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Think you are being very generous Lisa. No chance of him scoring anywhere near double figures if he was riding on Wednesday.

Hard to predict rider scores at the beginning of the season so I am giving him the benefit of the doubt!

1 minute ago, ouch said:

Gavan, don’t fall for this Walter Mitty character as A. when you copy his posts I see them and B. he knows nowt about speedway and just chats BS all day bloody long. 

He doesn’t even know how R/R works for your third heatleader. Cook can’t take a ride ffs. 

Look I’m falling into it now. 

My mistake hands up on that post, though I did say Tungate a few posts before.

Still, Gavan and a few have got their excuses ready if they get beat. Worrall would have gone through the card, beat Brady from the back while doing a wheelie and taking 2 seconds off the track record at the same time. :)

2 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

My mistake hands up on that post, though I did say Tungate a few posts before.

Still, Gavan and a few have got their excuses ready if they get beat. Worrall would have gone through the card, beat Brady from the back while doing a wheelie and taking 2 seconds off the track record at the same time. :)

Surely he would have lapped the other two riders too.... :D

1 minute ago, lisa-colette said:

Surely he would have lapped the other two riders too.... :D

Whilst juggling and balancing a spoon on his nose.

It's nice to see the children playing. I can almost hear Shovlar giggling as he types. Might even keep him quiet for a bit whilst he tries to think of his next gem.

Anyone in manchester say what weather is doing thinking of coming from  cumbria tonight?