Leicester
1) Vaculik
2) Palm Toft
3) Danny King 
4.) Kyrstian Pieszczek 
5) Hans Andersen 
6) Kyle Newman 
7) James Sarjeant 

Assuming both teams line up as the above it looks a tough first test for the Rockets against a very strong Leicester team. Our only saving grace could be the fact that i don't believe Vaculik & Pieszczek have ever ridden Rye. Thoughts? 

Well I for one will be interested to see how Clegg gets on and whether we should have given him another chance on his bargain average. Expecting it to be close but I would say a narrow win for Rye with the Lions picking up a point

Rye website says it’s ‘cash only’ tonight as IT not working!

Looks like a close home win. Hope there’s a big crowd for tonights meeting.

Wonder if Nicholls we be aboard his 'sometimes make a decent start' GM  or his 'oh dear I'm last to the first bend' Godden tonight :D

Leicester could do some damage here.

1 hour ago, cityrebel said:

Some wet stuff on the way. Any updates will be appreciated.

In the car park, gates not open yet.  Weather's damp, cold and a bit misty. Already a queue to go in.  A boat in the car park would be preferable to a car hope the tracks in better condition.

Edited by hammer1969

At the track now. Not raining and indications are that the weather will clear up. Half the car park is a lake, bring your amphibious vehicle if you have one.

5 hours ago, Call me wolfie said:

Well I for one will be interested to see how Clegg gets on and whether we should have given him another chance on his bargain average. Expecting it to be close but I would say a narrow win for Rye with the Lions picking up a point

Max was offered the no 7 but turned it down to go to Rye.best of look to him 

2 minutes ago, hammer1969 said:

In the car park, gates not open yet.  Weather's damp, cold and a but misty. Already a queue to go in.  A boat in the car park would be preferable to a car hope the tracks in better condition.

I'm jealous it's been a long wait, enjoy

1 minute ago, bigred said:

Max was offered the no 7 but turned it down to go to Rye.best of look to him 

Oh didn't know that, can't blame him really after being dropped last year

Track looks ok hopefully we won't get any rain.  Piles of mud on centre green bit of an eye sore as long as it doesn't interfere with the speedway I suppose we will have to live with it but we've moved from our usual seats already.

I’ve come along as as neutral this evening, usually I’d be cheering for the Rockets but I’d like to see Leicester do well this year too. Hope it’ll be a good close meeting!