British Speedway Forum
A ORLOV

Swindon v Leicester 12.04.18

Anyway children / Hans Andersen haters. 

The following is from Nick Morris. You know the Swindon No.1

''The meeting probably shouldn't have gone ahead''

''The conditions weren't good and we shouldn't have raced''

''Its taken for someone to get hurt who probably wont race in England again after that for us to call it off''

30 minutes ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

Na I'm ok ill get Hans's opinion from the man himself. He should it should never have started so its crystal clear.

Anyway its happened now nothing is going to change so there is no point in continuing the conversation. 

Hans is a liar then. He never said anything to anyone on the night.  Read Roscoes statement if you want to know the truth.

Hans is trouble stirring. 

Just now, Jonny the spud said:

“ I don’t let BSF run my life” says the man who spends half his life trolling in it. 

Were you there last night ? ( I was). Did you speak to any of the riders or managers before or after the meeting ( I did) have you read Rosco’s statement? 

No ?  You made up your mind because of something you read on the internet. 

Riders and managers had the chance to test or protest  before heat 1 and no one chose to. They decided to get on with it for the fans who actually get off their ârses and go to meetings rather than the numpties who sit at home criticising. 

It didn’t work out and unfortunately some riders got injured. 

Still, some bloke who’s never been on a bike saw something on the internet and is more informed than anyone who was there. 

Thsts ok then. Sorry. You’re completely right. 

Nick Morris and Hans Andersen said the meeting shouldn't have started. 

Just now, stevebrum said:

Hans is a liar then. He never said anything to anyone on the night.  Read Roscoes statement if you want to know the truth.

Hans is trouble stirring. 

I guess that goes for Nick Morris too then. See above. 

Yes. AFTER the event. 

Willa grown up please explain the concept of hindsight to MFF and put him to bed for his afternoon nap ? 

Edited by Jonny the spud
  • Like 2

30 minutes ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

I don't care. I really don't care. Not my problem if the sensitive ones don't like it. I cant be asked with all the back and forth BS with you lot at the end of the day I don't dwell on things and let the BSF run my life unlike some of you. Its happened nothing is going to change end of story.

With all the posting you are doing on here it does not look like it Richard. 

We have to remember it is the school holidays.

Edited by A ORLOV

10 minutes ago, Jonny the spud said:

Yes. AFTER the event. 

Willa grown up please explain the concept of hindsight to MFF and put him to bed for his afternoon nap ? 

I'm right your wrong. End of. 2 riders have agreed with me don't know why you are still going on and on tbh.

1 minute ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

I'm right your wrong. End of. 2 riders have agreed with me don't know why you are still going on and on tbh.

hindsight
ˈhʌɪn(d)sʌɪt/  
noun
noun: hindsight
  1. understanding of a situation or event only after it has happened or developed.
    "with hindsight, it should never have started"

5 minutes ago, A ORLOV said:

With all the posting you are doing on here it does not look like it Richard. 

We have to remember it is the school holidays.

Childish post from you again. Because you cant come up with a sensible reply. 

The majority laid in on Hans Andersen and now Nick Morris has said the same thing and those same people don't want to lay into Nick Morris though do they. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Reliant Robin said:
hindsight
ˈhʌɪn(d)sʌɪt/  
noun
noun: hindsight
  1. understanding of a situation or event only after it has happened or developed.
    "with hindsight, it should never have started"

He has not covered that bit at school yet.

1 minute ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

Childish post from you again. Because you cant come up with a sensible reply. 

The majority laid in on Hans Andersen and now Nick Morris has said the same thing and those same people don't want to lay into Nick Morris though do they. 

.Yes Richard

5 minutes ago, A ORLOV said:

He has not covered that bit at school yet.

.Yes Richard

Haha. Keep going you are proving me right again you cannot come up with a sensible reply because you know I'm right. 

I'm not going to get into a childish argument with you no matter how hard you or anyone else tries. 

Edited by Matt Ford Fan
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

I guess that goes for Nick Morris too then. See above. 

Have you got a link to what Nick Morris said? I can't find anything from him.

Don't get into arguments with this no mark, just put him on ignore & let him argue with himself. He's just a deluded keyboard warrior! Bye Bye MFF

Just now, DunRobin said:

Don't get into arguments with this no mark, just put him on ignore & let him argue with himself. He's just a deluded keyboard warrior! Bye Bye MFF

Then your No.1 is also a keyboard warrior for agreeing with me. Off you go enjoy the rest of your day.