British Speedway Forum
A ORLOV

Swindon v Leicester 12.04.18

10 minutes ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

Nick said it took someone to get hurt for us to call it off. Doesn't sound keen to race at all does he? Even before the injury to Vaculik.

Hans Andersen - Black and white it shouldn't have started. 

Palm Toft - Never heard anything about riders given an opportunity to do a lap before the meeting. Practically called Swindon's statement BS.

I have evidence you have nothing but insults and that's what people like you do when you are fighting a losing battle. 

I can go on and on but I cant be asked. Talking to you and the other lot down there is like trying to hold a conversation with Manuel from Fawlty Towers.

You have “evidence”, I have a son rode in the heat. 

I think I know who’s opinion I can count on.

bye loser 

• Like 4

Just now, Jonny the spud said:

You have “evidence”, I have a son rode in the heat. 

I think I know who’s opinion I can count on.

bye loser 

Your son's opinion doesn't count for everyone. Off you pop to Lakeside.

Just now, Jonny the spud said:

Maybe not. 

But it counts a damn sight more than yours. 

No maybe about it. Fact is...It doesn't. 

I have been posting what the riders have been saying themselves. Just silly people like yourself want to insult me in return because professional Speedway riders have agreed with me.

12 minutes ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

Your son's opinion doesn't count for everyone. Off you pop to Lakeside.

go boil your head, everyone is sick to the back teeth of you and your daft stupid comments.

you dont even go to speedway so how can you make any sort of valid comment is beyond me.

But Jonny is glad his son left Poole (another brit thrown on the scrapheap by Poole) when you have morons like you as fans

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

I have been posting what the riders have been saying themselves. Just silly people like yourself want to insult me in return because professional Speedway riders have agreed with me.

Do you understand the term hindsight at all?

You are so thick its unreal now do everyone a favour and bore off

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Gavan said:

go boil your head, everyone is sick to the back teeth of you and your daft stupid comments.

you dont even go to speedway so how can you make any sort of valid comment is beyond me.

But Jonny is glad his son left Poole (another brit thrown on the scrapheap by Poole) when you have morons like you as fans

*Bet Jonny is glad*

Not my comments. Andersen, King, Morris and Palm Toft's comments.

I do go but you wouldn't know because you don't know me. 

This conversation has nothing to do with Poole Whatsoever. 

4 minutes ago, Gavan said:

Do you understand the term hindsight at all?

You are so thick its unreal now do everyone a favour and bore off

Keep the insults coming because it doesn't make a difference to my life. I'm not going to argue so have a nice day. 

Edited by Matt Ford Fan

The only thing that’s important in all of this is surely that a rider has been seriously injured. Plus another rider pretty bruised up too.   And perhaps it’s lucky it wasn’t worse than that. All this ‘my dads bigger than your dad’ stuff on here is cringing and missing  the point. British speedway needs to learn from this..

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

Keep going fella. Love the insults keep them coming as soon as I tell the truth people like you cant even have a sensible debate about it because you know that I'm right. 

You said the meeting shouldn't have started. Hans said the meeting shouldn't have started.

End of story its not even debateable. 

Bit you claimed last night that a professional rider backed your opinion so you was right. By that logic it looks like 13 riders disagree with you. Does that make you thirteen times wrong?

44 minutes ago, Mr Bump said:

The only thing that’s important in all of this is surely that a rider has been seriously injured. Plus another rider pretty bruised up too.   And perhaps it’s lucky it wasn’t worse than that. All this ‘my dads bigger than your dad’ stuff on here is cringing and missing  the point. British speedway needs to learn from this..

Will it, though? Not a great record. The problem is, there are so many weaknesses in the system that its inevitable that sometime soon, one of them's going to blow. The decision-making process seems sclerotic.

The events of last night were just unfortunate, that's all...

Best Wishes to MV and MPT.

If the track looked rideable and they never started the meeting there would of been uproar. It's an unfortunate situation but frankly unavoidable. Whilst ever attempt to make the sport safer is made, it's an inherently dangerous sport.

When there are riders like Hans and Batch in the pits if there was any sniff of unhappy riders you would think they would have jumped all over it.

Fact is not one person now thinks the meeting should of started but that's hindsight, clearly no one spoke up at the time. So any claims it was obvious are just stupidity and disrespectful to all the people that were there and ready to perform.

Riders quite often post pictures of dodgy tracks before meetings on social media (maybe to show fans more likely to influence a postponement.) but I don't recall seeing any negativity anywhere before tapes up.

2 hours ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

No one is interested in anything you have to say !

So, why don't you quietly disappear and crawl back up your hole :t:

• Like 1

Just now, YerRopes said:

No one is interested in anything you have to say !

So, why don't you quietly disappear and crawl back up your hole :t:

Not my fault if you don't like the truth. Keep the insults coming. 

Just proving me right. You cant come up with a sensible reply so you result to insults. 

A riders father has told you what is what. He was there, in the pits with the riders. I think his word is more conclusive than a twitter remark after the event. 

• Like 2