British Speedway Forum
A ORLOV

Swindon v Leicester 12.04.18

Just now, stevebrum said:

Evidence is indeed there,  no rider complained about the track before heat 1. 

The rest of information is moaning after the event. Very little to add to those facts.

Fact is Swindon are lying.

Fact is all riders didn't vote to ride (Hans)

Fact is MPT wasn't informed about being allowed to do a practice lap.

Fact is the meeting should never have started and all of this could have been avoided. 

Very little to add to those facts.

Just now, Matt Ford Fan said:

Fact is the meeting should never have started and all of this could have been avoided. 

Depends who you believe. 2 riders out 14 apparently moaned after the event.  12 out of 14 said it was okay. (If you take out the moaners).

I believe the 12 and Swindon . Nothing else to add.

8 minutes ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

After the event & what is said is not a fact. It’s hindsight which has been explained to you. 

Pls come along to the Abbey to watch your beloved Poole & perhaps you can call the Swindon promotion liars to their faces rather than hiding behind a keyboard. Bring all the facts with you. Oh, MPT also said that the track was fine on the track walk...I can also pick out what I want from social media. 

Edited by hyabb17
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, hyabb17 said:

After the event is not a fact. It’s hindsight which has been explained to you. 

Pls come along to the Abbey to watch your beloved Poole & perhaps you can call the Swindon promotion liars to their faces rather than hiding behind a keyboard. Bring all the facts with you. Oh, MPT also said that the track was fine on the track walk...I can also pick out what I want from social media. 

said before not a poole supporter ?

I think what happened at Swindon makes a case for all riders to have two laps (max?) as a "sighter" before racing starts– if they want.

After all, in F1 and MotoGP they do a lap before re-forming on the grid for the actual start of the race.

What's not to like?

Of course, best wishes for a speedy recovery to those injured last night (and elsewhere, already this season).

1 minute ago, Richard Weston said:

I think what happened at Swindon makes a case for all riders to have two laps (max?) as a "sighter" before racing starts– if they want.

After all, in F1 and MotoGP they do a lap before re-forming on the grid for the actual start of the race.

What's not to like?

Of course, best wishes for a speedy recovery to those injured last night (and elsewhere, already this season).

I don’t disagree with this at all. 

3 minutes ago, stevebrum said:

Depends who you believe. 2 riders out 14 apparently moaned after the event.  12 out of 14 said it was okay. (If you take out the moaners).

I believe the 12 and Swindon . Nothing else to add.

Then that's your opinion and you are entitled to it and I believe MPT and Hans. So we have to agree to disagree. 

Just now, hyabb17 said:

After the event & what is said is not a fact. It’s hindsight which has been explained to you. 

Wouldn't want to waste money on a meeting that will get called off before a race has been completed. 

Not picking out just pointing out a fib from the Swindon statement.

2 minutes ago, ray c said:

said before not a poole supporter ?

That's your opinion. But you are 100% wrong. Just like the vast majority have been on the whole debate about last night.

1 minute ago, hyabb17 said:

I don’t disagree with this at all. 

Thanks.

This discussion has been a bit polarised (I'm not complaining) but I am just trying to find a way forward. 

It might just give some "added value" to a meeting.

Let's try and find some good out of a pretty bad situation for the injured riders and the sport as a whole.

5 minutes ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

Then that's your opinion and you are entitled to it and I believe MPT and Hans. So we have to agree to disagree. 

It's not my opinion that 12 out of 14 riders thought the track was ok to ride, it's a fact. 

I'm more than happy to believe those facts.-_-

19 minutes ago, stevebrum said:

It's not my opinion that 12 out of 14 riders thought the track was ok to ride, it's a fact. 

I'm more than happy to believe those facts.-_-

Like I said we have to agree to disagree and leave it there.

Jeez is all this bickering still going on.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, noggin said:

Jeez is all this bickering still going on.

Yes it is the idiot KKS still being a right numpty

• Like 1

And still they bite ..even when you  tell people .

• Like 1

Following the injury to Martin Vaculik on Thursday I’ve been looking for any official details of his injury 

I come on to the thread ( not very often these days due to the drivel that some spew out) to find out only to read 10 pages of Swindon  bashing and the same sh**e over and over again,by the same offender

Pretty sad really when your not even a Swindon supporter hey

Facts are nobody forced them on to the track,accidents happen and that’s speedway just a shame that we’ve lost Martin 

Get well soon and look forward to the next time he’s on the bike 

Shirl

• Like 4