British Speedway Forum
A ORLOV

Swindon v Leicester 12.04.18

15 minutes ago, hyabb17 said:

A riders father has told you what is what. He was there, in the pits with the riders. I think his word is more conclusive than a twitter remark after the event. 

Swindon statement said all riders.

Hans said should never have started.

Therefore that's not all riders.

Swindon also said riders were given the chance to do a practice lap.

Michael Palm Toft didn't know anything about it.

Just Swindon chatting BS again like they did with the BWD play off situation last year. Anyway I'm going to leave it there because there is no point in going around in circles if you want to think Adam Ellis and he's Dad speak for everyone in the Speedway world then so be it.

Adam speaks for himself and Hans speaks for himself.

46 minutes ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

Not my fault if you don't like the truth. Keep the insults coming. 

Just proving me right. You cant come up with a sensible reply so you result to insults. 

Just a quote from Danny King on the BSPA site says it all i think.Hindsight sure is a wonderful thing,it seemed riders were happy to ride beforehand.

Leicester captain Danny King said: “We thought the biggest problem beforehand would be the visibility. The track didn’t seem too wet when we walked it, and I don’t think anyone complained about it. 

1 hour ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

Not my fault if you don't like the truth. Keep the insults coming. 

Just proving me right. You cant come up with a sensible reply so you result to insults. 

I repeat  - " I think it's time to stop apportioning blame, riders got injured, no one wants to see that.  What we should be doing is wishing the injured riders a speedy recovery and hope this awful weather that is causing havoc to the sport we love improves  so that riders, promoters and referees don't get put in the no win situation they were in last night."  Isn't it about time you stopped this silly little wind-up game your trying to play on this forum with others who are unfortunately taking the bait but I can understand why they are.

• Like 2

Just now, hammer1969 said:

I repeat  - " I think it's time to stop apportioning blame, riders got injured, no one wants to see that.  What we should be doing is wishing the injured riders a speedy recovery and hope this awful weather that is causing havoc to the sport we love improves  so that riders, promoters and referees don't get put in the no win situation they were in last night."  Isn't it about time you stopped this silly little wind-up game your trying to play on this forum with others who are unfortunately taking the bait but I can understand why they are.

I'm not playing any games. Just telling people that the Swindon statement is false which it is. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Speedy swindon pete said:

People are still biting......this unbelievable.

Stop talking to him and he’ll only have himself to play with.

It' amazing ..after all these years and all the stupid names he still gets loads of people to bite .I bet he even he can't believe it .unreal

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

Nick said it took someone to get hurt for us to call it off. Doesn't sound keen to race at all does he? Even before the injury to Vaculik.

Hans Andersen - Black and white it shouldn't have started. 

Palm Toft - Never heard anything about riders given an opportunity to do a lap before the meeting. Practically called Swindon's statement BS.

I have evidence you have nothing but insults and that's what people like you do when you are fighting a losing battle. 

I can go on and on but I cant be asked. Talking to you and the other lot down there is like trying to hold a conversation with Manuel from Fawlty Towers.

The facts are 14 riders were consulted before the meeting and not one complained.  Here endeth the facts.

11 minutes ago, orion said:

It' amazing ..after all these years and all the stupid names he still gets loads of people to bite .I bet he even he can't believe it .unreal

Not even looking for a reaction fella. Stating Facts that you lot don't like that's all. 

Just now, stevebrum said:

The facts are 14 riders were consulted before the meeting and not one complained.  Here endeth the facts.

Swindon said all riders were asked if they wanted to do a practice lap yet Michael Palm Toft wasn't asked because he didn't know anything about it. Therefore Swindon are lying otherwise MPT wouldn't have said what he said on Twitter.

And no all 14 riders didn't agree otherwise Han's wouldn't have wrote what he did on twitter. 

1 minute ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

Swindon said all riders were asked if they wanted to do a practice lap yet Michael Palm Toft wasn't asked because he didn't know anything about it. Therefore Swindon are lying otherwise MPT wouldn't have said what he said on Twitter.

And no all 14 riders didn't agree otherwise Han's wouldn't have wrote what he did on twitter. 

Hans is talking after the event. Hans is an opinionated rider. If he had an issue with the track he would have said so before racing. Anyone who knows how Hans operates will know he would have voiced his concerns. Therefore he didn't have an issue on the day.

MPT would have done a track walk and if he had an issue he too would have let someone know. 

Riders are talking AFTER the event. No one complained on the night.  

It's pretty easy to deduce all of that. 

Hans is talking after the event. Hans is an opinionated rider. If he had an issue with the track he would have said so before racing. Anyone who knows how Hans operates will know he would have voiced his concerns. Therefore he didn't have an issue on the day.

MPT would have done a track walk and if he had an issue he too would have let someone know. 

Riders are talking AFTER the event. No one complained on the night.  

It's pretty easy to deduce all of that. 

Your wrong about MPT for sure.

Michael If we have a practice lap or 2 to test the tracks out before a meeting a lot of incidents could be avoided.

Swindon “Our clerk of the course told riders we weren’t doing a normal parade but they were free to go out and try a lap on the track – nobody took him up on this offer.

Michael Never heard that.

So Swindon are lying because nobody told MPT he could go out and try a lap on the track.

Just now, Matt Ford Fan said:

Your wrong about MPT for sure.

Michael If we have a practice lap or 2 to test the tracks out before a meeting a lot of incidents could be avoided.

Swindon “Our clerk of the course told riders we weren’t doing a normal parade but they were free to go out and try a lap on the track – nobody took him up on this offer.

Michael Never heard that.

So Swindon are lying because nobody told MPT he could go out and try a lap on the track.

Funny how Hans nor MPT went out for a lap of the track tho seeing how concerned they were. That's because they weren't concerned. 

Hans is a known fibber anyway. 

Funny how Hans nor MPT went out for a lap of the track tho seeing how concerned they were. That's because they weren't concerned. 

Hans is a known fibber anyway. 

Evidence is there in black and white. MPT was not informed about riders being allowed to test the track out. End of story.

3 minutes ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

Evidence is there in black and white. MPT was not informed about riders being allowed to test the track out. End of story.

Evidence is indeed there,  no rider complained about the track before heat 1. 

The rest of information is moaning after the event. Very little to add to those facts.