British Speedway Forum
A ORLOV

Swindon v Leicester 12.04.18

Just now, Matt Ford Fan said:

Meeting should never have started. Morris fell off on his own because the track is s**t. Vaculik then has a suspected broken leg and then surprise surprise meeting off because the track is unsafe.

Track was unsafe before Heat 1 and that is the end of the story so why don't you crawl back into your hole.

No need for any of that. If both teams agreed to give it a go, it’s just an unfortunate racing accident.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

Meeting should never have started. Morris fell off on his own because the track is s**t. Vaculik then has a suspected broken leg and then surprise surprise meeting off because the track is unsafe.

Track was unsafe before Heat 1 and that is the end of the story so why don't you crawl back into your hole.

Both teams agreed to race....Do I think it should have started, no. But to make your ridiculous comment about suing is just that, ridiculous. We all know you sit at home when meetings are on so I can’t take anything you say seriously. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

No need for any of that. If both teams agreed to give it a go, it’s just an unfortunate racing accident.

Exactly, both teams did. Unfortunately the misty rain made it too greasy on top, I can only assume they thought a few races may turn the track over. I hope the Vac isn’t as bad a feared as that’s rotten luck if so. 

Just now, Steve Shovlar said:

Not unfortunately Morris fell off on his own because the track is unsafe. Simple as that. Swindon promotion should know better and should have postponed the meeting earlier today.

They have let riders go out on a track that is not fit for racing. Simple as that.

Look at all of the other clubs this year calling meeting's off if they think the track isn't fit for racing.

3 minutes ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

Not unfortunately Morris fell off on his own because the track is unsafe. Simple as that. Swindon promotion should know better and should have postponed the meeting earlier today.

They have let riders go out on a track that is not fit for racing. Simple as that.

Look at all of the other clubs this year calling meeting's off if they think the track isn't fit for racing.

We had no rain during the day & was dry. Forecast was for a dry evening. How can the promotors 2nd guess the weather. 

I see many moan when meetings are called off in advance & then the race day is ok, can’t have it both ways 

Edited by hyabb17

Just now, hyabb17 said:

Both teams agreed to race....Do I think it should have started, no. But to make your ridiculous comment about suing is just that, ridiculous. We all know you sit at home when meetings are on so I can’t take anything you say seriously. 

You have agreed with me about the meeting (Should never have started).

Therefore the Swindon promotion like every other promotion should have called this meeting off earlier. Now look at what's happened wasn't even a racing incident just Morris struggling to ride an unfit race track.

I cant take anything you say seriously either if you are trying to tell me how I watch Speedway.

Poole’s track last night looked fine before the meeting. If I hadn’t been told it was spongy I would have been non the wiser. When the tractors graded the track took a shine, showing how much moisture was in the track. I would believe Swindons was probably similar to Pooles last night but with added late drizzle.

A very unfortunate injury.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

I’m sure Kyle Newman thought the same last year when the Poole meeting should’ve been postponed.

Trying to start an argument yet again. 

You have agreed with me about the meeting (Should never have started).

Therefore the Swindon promotion like every other promotion should have called this meeting off earlier. Now look at what's happened wasn't even a racing incident just Morris struggling to ride an unfit race track.

I cant take anything you say seriously either if you are trying to tell me how I watch Speedway.

You can’t take me seriously. I’m happy with that. I’ll see you at Swindon on 7th May, I would have suggested meeting next Wednesday at Poole but unfortunately I’m working away in Germany. 

3 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Poole’s track last night looked fine before the meeting. If I hadn’t been told it was spongy I would have been non the wiser. When the tractors graded the track took a shine, showing how much moisture was in the track. I would believe Swindons was probably similar to Pooles last night but with added late drizzle.

A very unfortunate injury.

More than likely. 

Just now, hyabb17 said:

We had no rain during the day & was dry. Forecast was for a dry evening. How can the promotors 2nd guess the weather. 

The track was clearly unfit for racing. 

Swindon promotion knew full well what was going to happen. 

7.24 No parade due to conditions. 7.29 Mist coming in. Heat 1 Vaculik gets injured and then Meeting abandoned due to an unfit race track.

Should never have started and all of this could have been avoided. 

Let's Just wish all the fallen riders good health or speedy recovery, all this constant bickering needs to be toned down, too many keyboard warriors on here spoiling for an argument........pathetic.

• Like 7

Just now, noggin said:

Let's Just wish all the fallen riders good health or speedy recovery, all this constant bickering needs to be toned down, too many keyboard warriors on here spoiling for an argument........pathetic.

Amen.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, hyabb17 said:

You can’t take me seriously. I’m happy with that. I’ll see you at Swindon on 7th May, I would have suggested meeting next Wednesday at Poole but unfortunately I’m working away in Germany. 

He certainly not a Poole supporter best to ignore him 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1