British Speedway Forum
A ORLOV

Swindon v Leicester 12.04.18

1 minute ago, noggin said:

Let's Just wish all the fallen riders good health or speedy recovery, all this constant bickering needs to be toned down, too many keyboard warriors on here spoiling for an argument........pathetic.

Agreed, hopefully the Vac isn’t as bad as reported. We can all say what should or could have happened but end of the the day none of us race Speedway 

Just now, Icicle said:

MFF sounds suspiciously like JCF who haunts Petebog....

Keep going with your childish comments fact is I'm right and you don't like the truth. 

FACT - If the track was fit for racing then there would have been a parade before the meeting started.

FACT - No Parade due to conditions. 

So in other words the track isn't fit to hold a parade but the track is fit for racing. Swindon promotion were having doubts about the track and they didn't do anything about it. End of story.

Find all this talk of suing a track ridiculous.

Mind once the ref arrives he /she call the meeting off, they didn't so not Swindons fault.

• Like 2

The last time I was in Poland watching speedway two riders from each team get to do some pre meeting practice laps. Isn't it about time this was introduced here.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, noggin said:

Let's Just wish all the fallen riders good health or speedy recovery, all this constant bickering needs to be toned down, too many keyboard warriors on here spoiling for an argument........pathetic.

Well said & the usual clowns who forgot what happened to Kyle Newman.

I hope Martin is better than what is thought to have happened.

Just now, Matt Ford Fan said:

Keep going with your childish comments fact is I'm right and you don't like the truth. 

FACT - If the track was fit for racing then there would have been a parade before the meeting started.

FACT - No Parade due to conditions. 

So in other words the track isn't fit to hold a parade but the track is fit for racing. Swindon promotion were having doubts about the track and they didn't do anything about it. End of story.

There was no parade because it was drizzling and they wanted to crack on. As normal you are commenting on speedway when you weren't there.

Just now, thecoombdog said:

There was no parade because it was drizzling and they wanted to crack on. As normal you are commenting on speedway when you weren't there.

Exactly wanted to crack on. Wanted to crack on knowing full well the track wasn't fit for racing and it took Martin Vaculik to lay on a stretcher for common sense to prevail. 

I don't need to be there. You even said yourself the meeting should have been called off earlier. 

Hans has had his say.

#weshouldnthavestarted

2 minutes ago, Phil The Ace said:

Hans has had his say.

#weshouldnthavestarted

Then the ref should have postponed the meeting alongside the captains. To blame Swindon is unfair IMO

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

Exactly wanted to crack on. Wanted to crack on knowing full well the track wasn't fit for racing and it took Martin Vaculik to lay on a stretcher for common sense to prevail. 

I don't need to be there. You even said yourself the meeting should have been called off earlier. 

Yes it should have been off at lunchtime. You wont know this but when you attend speedway meetings and there is a threat of rain they tend to crack on.

12 minutes ago, Isotonic said:

The last time I was in Poland watching speedway two riders from each team get to do some pre meeting practice laps. Isn't it about time this was introduced here.

To right, why don’t we have this here. I can’t see any reason why this practice should not take place before every meeting. It gives both home and away team an idea of track conditions re set up. Correct set ups gives better racing. But f..k it - promoters don’t want fans to go home having seen good racing. They might return and British speedway hasn’t got anymore room to fit all the fans in. 

• Like 2

Just now, Phil The Ace said:

Hans has had his say.

#weshouldnthavestarted

Exactly. Point proven. Best wishes to Martin I hope he has a speedy recovery. 

Just now, thecoombdog said:

Yes it should have been off at lunchtime. You wont know this but when you attend speedway meetings and there is a threat of rain they tend to crack on.

I know they crack on if there is a threat of rain anyway Hans Andersen has said exactly the same as me so all riders weren't in agreement and the meeting should have been postponed before a wheel was turned.

End of story now.