Belle Vue V Poole SGB Prem. A. 16th April 2018

15 minutes ago, geoff58 said:

pathetic typical post from a numpty poole fan :lol:

Typical numpty comment from a no nothing.:lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Think he should have been banned a while ago Steve for his comments on here.

8 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

8 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

I agree but somebody else should have gone with him? 

12 minutes ago, ray c said:

I agree but somebody else should have gone with him? 

yeh but at least his lauguage  hasnt been as  as colourful, as the former mentioned mate. He should have gone, and i dont know why the mods didnt take heed.

Edited by Starman2006

57 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

you must be looking in a mirror at your ugly mush :lol: come back monday night around 9-30pm :lol:

27 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

yeh but at least his lauguage  hasnt been as  as colourful, as the former mentioned mate. He should have gone, and i dont know why the mods didnt take heed.

inishally lol i rest my case :lol:

I will be there. Phil said he will point you out to me. Will introduce myself. Hope you’re not a sore loser. :lol:

Poole to win this quite comfortably by at least 10.

Would expect Woryna and Kildemand to go better than they did the other night.

No Worrall and Cooks mind elsewhere and Tungate struggling i can only see a Poole win.

Poole can only beat whats in front of them but they have been fortunate to ride Belle Vue at the right time

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Gavan said:

Poole to win this quite comfortably by at least 10.

Would expect Woryna and Kildemand to go better than they did the other night.

No Worrall and Cooks mind elsewhere and Tungate struggling i can only see a Poole win.

Poole can only beat whats in front of them but they have been fortunate to ride Belle Vue at the right time

Have to laugh at you. On Wednesday you stated Belle Vue would have won at Poole but for Cook and Worrall missing. Now Cook is back and r/r covers Worrall very well,  Belle Vue are at home and Poole, with the same team, are going to win away by at least 10? 

The trouble is Gavan you can be read like an old book. This post was made for the sole purpose of coming on here on Monday night after the meeting to say how Poole choked against a “so called” weakened Belle Vue team.

The Aces aren’t really weakened at home. Worrall can be covered easily with r/r. Etheridge is no loss at all. A rider from the Colts team could easily strengthen the Aces. 

If Poole win it will be hard won. We have a chance, yes, but Belle Vue are still favourites to win the meeting. They are a likely playoff team. 

You will have to do better than that.:lol:

• Haha 2

I don't think Worrall will be adequately covered by R/R, although I concede that Etheridge probably won't be missed too much.

6 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

I don't think Worrall will be adequately covered by R/R, although I concede that Etheridge probably won't be missed too much.

Worralls home average at the end of last season was 6.55. Call it 7. So you are saying r/r won’t get 7?

Fricke will get 3. Tungate 2 or 3. Starke 1 or 2, Bewley 2 or 3. That’s at least 8, covering easily. 

15 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Worralls home average at the end of last season was 6.55. Call it 7. So you are saying r/r won’t get 7?

Fricke will get 3. Tungate 2 or 3. Starke 1 or 2, Bewley 2 or 3. That’s at least 8, covering easily. 

And his home average this year?? Near unbeatable. RR won't cover him and weakens the Aces significantly home and away. 

You would have to know very little about speedway to to not see that. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, geoff58 said:

inishally lol i rest my case :lol:

Wanna swap places pal...

The sample size is far too small to say that. If he had a high averge over 10-12 meetings then fair enough. But the 90th anniversry plus one league meeting are not enough to give a true average!

Edited by Steve Shovlar

7 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

As has been explained Worrall has been on fire this year. His average this year from the two home meetings is 10.18, which is effectively 12/13 points from the 5 rides he would probably have had. R/r won't score 10 and will deny us the opportunity to use him in heat 15, it definitely weakens us. 

Etheridge in his only home meeting scored 4. The best Colt's rider is Smith but his average last year and his scores so far riding at reserve for Sheffield don't indicate he would score that many.