British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Steve Shovlar

Belle Vue V Poole SGB Prem. A. 16th April 2018

I'm another that thinks it will be a close one. If anything i'd go a Poole win. If the weather holds out and the track is good then I can see the Poles going well once they have the set up.I would of thought all the Poole boys will love the conditions compared to last week at Poole tbh. Not knocking the Poole track, the weather was the cause.

My money will be on a Poole win with the bookies and I expect to odds will reflect how strong Poole are this season..

BV might edge it early but I think Poole will come on strong once they get dialled in, and take this one by 6 points.

Main thing is the riders stay safe ,with some good racing for the fans..

Edited by Bald Bloke
spelling

19 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

I'm another that thinks it will be a close one. If anything i'd go a Poole win. If the weather holds out and the track is good then I can see the Poles going well once they have the set up.I would of thought all the Poole boys will love the conditions compared to last week at Poole tbh. Not knocking the Poole track, the weather was the cause.

My money will be on a Poole win with the bookies and I expect to odds will reflect how strong Poole are this season..

BV might edge it early but I think Poole will come on strong once they get dialled in, and take this one by 6 points.

Main thing is the riders stay safe ,with some good racing for the fans..

I think Berre is a plus for them rather than R/R, but as you say, if our boys get dialled in quickly then it could be interesting, its a track as we all know you can open it up and go flat out, a lot of water has passed under the bridge sinse i last watched a meeting up there on TV, so i cannot remember the lines, but im sure our boys have seen the DVD's. If i recall, Tai Woffenden showed how to ride that track.

53 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

He is excellent around Belle Vue. A very good guest. Glad they have chosen Bjerre over r/r.

As I said he can be good at the NSS. 15 from 6 rides when Leicester visited last year but 8 from 5 when he guested for us in a later meeting.  Not picked up by a PL side this year so difficult to assess his form at this level but not as good as Worrall has been this year.

1 hour ago, ouch said:

Why don’t you stick some facts in your post when making a challenge instead of posting this white noise you waste of space. 

Give an opinion love or shut the *^%# up. 

I gave my opinion on the wind ups! :D

The FACT is I love your wind ups, is that better! Maybe send me a list of things I'm allowed to talk about. Thanks. 

1 hour ago, Steve Shovlar said:

He is excellent around Belle Vue. A very good guest. Glad they have chosen Bjerre over r/r.

So you said r/r would see 8 or 9 points and now you think Bjerre is better lol.

what a troll

21 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

I gave my opinion on the wind ups! :D

The FACT is I love your wind ups, is that better! Maybe send me a list of things I'm allowed to talk about. Thanks. 

My wind ups????

Ok to make it easy for you just complete the following. 

The poles prefer pooles track from Wednesday night to the NSS because........

Belle Vues team is not made up of mostly CL riders because.........

The racing at Poole on Wednesday was good because........

If you answered the points of the posts we could debate, get it?

39 minutes ago, acef said:

Danny Gapmier for Jye Etheridge

That certainly strengthens Belle Vue. Though he will probably only have three rides.

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, ouch said:

My wind ups????

Ok to make it easy for you just complete the following. 

The poles prefer pooles track from Wednesday night to the NSS because........

Belle Vues team is not made up of mostly CL riders because.........

The racing at Poole on Wednesday was good because........

If you answered the points of the posts we could debate, get it?

Sounds like you have one massive chip on your shoulder. 

11 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

That certainly strengthens Belle Vue. Though he will probably only have three rides.

Not a great deal of difference I don't think, between him and Jye. 

I'm surprised it's not Jack Smith. We are usually loyal like that. 

Danny is a much better rider. 

1 hour ago, acef said:

Danny Gapmier for Jye Etheridge

He had an actual average for Swindon last year of only 2.80 before they dropped him. 

I’dhave gone for Jack as they would have scored similar. 

Edit: Sussed it now  

With Danny having his average assessed up to 4.00 as with all foreigners it means our team total is higher than if they used Jack. Even though they both perform to a similar standard in the PL including Danny in the team means we won’t get slapped with an under strength team fine. 

Edited by ouch

4 minutes ago, acef said:

Not a great deal of difference I don't think, between him and Jye. 

I'm surprised it's not Jack Smith. We are usually loyal like that. 

Danny is a much better rider. 

Much better and is scoring well in the CL

4 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Already said what I think of Steve Worrall. Seems a nice guy. A third heat leader. Has a 6.6 average. Not as good as Lambert ability wise. Won’t get to where Harris, Nicholls, Cook or King reached.

Says it all in Black /  White for me we are not on about the PAST we are on about now !!!   the  Poole v Belle Vue  match you said Worrall would  not be missed of course he was.On this forum when people make a statement commit there selves you are one of the few i take no notice of for me you are limited in your knowledge and it will be nice when Steve Worrall comes back and does well.

12 minutes ago, Sidney the robin said:

Says it all in Black /  White for me we are not on about the PAST we are on about now !!!   the  Poole v Belle Vue  match you said Worrall would  not be missed of course he was.On this forum when people make a statement commit there selves you are one of the few i take no notice of for me you are limited in your knowledge and it will be nice when Steve Worrall comes back and does well.

Lol. You post the same post every time. Only thing different is the day. Give yourself a nudge the needles stuck and re-read my post.

How many did Worrall score at Swindon? 

Edited by Steve Shovlar

1 minute ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Lol. You post the same post. Only thing different is the day. Give yourself a nudge the needles stuck.

How many did Worrall score at Swindon? 

You are a cock of the  highest order i will say no more to you      the rest of the forum  know the score.

• Like 2