British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Steve Shovlar

Belle Vue V Poole SGB Prem. A. 16th April 2018

Tungate is the key providing that nobody else on either side has an unexpected stormerr or shocker.

Away win by at least 10, anything less is a choke with Belle Vues depleted team.

4 hours ago, mj82 said:

I personally don't think you have enough consistent race winners race in race out to be as dominant as people think. take Linus for example he is just as capable of going 0012 as he is 3333. can be said for a few of them. 

Such an expert when he's only had a meeting in anger for us..

48 minutes ago, Trackrat said:

Away win by at least 10, anything less is a choke with Belle Vues depleted team.

weakened? only lasse bjerre in for steve is probably weaker ? but the way he rode for leicester last season at NSS scoring 15 pts from 6 rides a repeart of that is possible ? and gnappmaier is stronger than etheridge so weakened  only slightly ? if at all ? :lol:  

I would expect Poole to win this by by 6-10

The Poles should enjoy the NSS more than Wimborne Road to start with.

The loss of Worrall is huge and combine that with the lack of form (so far) from Tungate, and also the fact that Cooks head is elsewhere makes this a very good time for Poole to be facing Belle Vue, not Pooles fault that they have had their first 2 matches against a weakened team

5 minutes ago, Gavan said:

The loss of Worrall is huge and combine that with the lack of form (so far) from Tungate, and also the fact that Cooks head is elsewhere makes this a very good time for Poole to be facing Belle Vue, not Pooles fault that they have had their first 2 matches against a weakened team

Why is craig cook else where he is out and out belle Vue i think belle Vue will just have enough to win it ?

• Like 1

Up in Liverpool at the mo. 

Weather good. Heading over to BV after driving by Anfield and Goodison. 

1 hour ago, Gavan said:

cook needs to start earning money for his baby now you will see craig back on form tonight for sure !!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gavan said:

wrong !!

31 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Up in Liverpool at the mo. 

Weather good. Heading over to BV after driving by Anfield and Goodison. 

how sad in scumpool don't forget to buy some tissues for tonight :lol:

1 minute ago, geoff58 said:

cook needs to start earning money for his baby now you will see craig back on form tonight for sure !!

I get that but in all walks of life if you have just had a baby your life changes and for a while other things take a back seat wether conciously or not.

Cook and Tungate are 2 big worries for Belle Vue and the loss of Worrall is massive

1 minute ago, geoff58 said:

wrong !!

About what?

I think Poole will win and they should win.

My head 100% wants Belle Vue to win

11 minutes ago, geoff58 said:

how sad in scumpool don't forget to buy some tissues for tonight :lol:

Had to drive past two proper football clubs. 

Got the tissues. Will give them to you later.