British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Steve Shovlar

Belle Vue V Poole SGB Prem. A. 16th April 2018

10 minutes ago, Gavan said:

I get that but in all walks of life if you have just had a baby your life changes and for a while other things take a back seat wether conciously or not.

Cook and Tungate are 2 big worries for Belle Vue and the loss of Worrall is massive

About what?

I think Poole will win and they should win.

My head 100% wants Belle Vue to win

motivation works the other way as well also it will be a emotional stadium tonight a win for the late legend will be in order !!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Had to drive past two proper football clubs. 

Got the tissues. Will give them to you later. 

ah the ones who have not won the league since 1989 :lol::lol:

Just now, geoff58 said:

you should drive past the current champions home :lol: and then visit the one who has won it most times :lol:

3 minutes ago, geoff58 said:

thank god i will be nowhere near you in the stadium :lol: don't like seeing grown men cry anyway :lol: at least you see a proper stadium & racing track :lol:

Edited by geoff58

Went to Old Trafford and the city ground last year. Not very impressive. The Emirates is far superior in every aspect. 

A shame we won’t meet. Was going to ask Phil or Rob Beckingham to point you out. 

5 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Went to Old Trafford and the city ground last year. Not very impressive. The Emirates is far superior in every aspect. 

A shame we won’t meet. Was going to ask Phil or Rob Beckingham to point you out. 

You will be in the same stand. This could be an Interesting meet up. Could be better than the match itself 

1 minute ago, Phil The Ace said:

You will be in the same stand. This could be an Interesting meet up. Could be better than the match itself 

Dam, i miss out on all the fun..:D

1 hour ago, Gavan said:

I get that but in all walks of life if you have just had a baby your life changes and for a while other things take a back seat wether conciously or not.

Cook and Tungate are 2 big worries for Belle Vue and the loss of Worrall is massive

About what?

I think Poole will win and they should win.

My head 100% wants Belle Vue to win

But you're making out like no one has ever had a baby before and same parents go back to work a few days later (the male parents mainly). I'm sure when his races come he is able to focus enough.

Was impressed watching Noddy and Fricke on Polish television yesterday.  Both had good sped and scored good points.   Think this is a good time to race against  BV, so imagine Poole will win quite comfortable.    But given time for their riders to get dialled in and a adequate replacement  for the unfortunate Worrall , BV will be a tougher nut to crack....   

Woryna with a great pass on Lasse Bjerre on the last lap to get a 5-1 for Poole. Spring Rohan has turned up it seems, very frustrating.

We are being mullered out the starts. Chasing shadows. Woryna made a pass as did Sundstrum but not good racing as the bv boys have gated and gone!

3 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

We are being mullered out the starts. Chasing shadows. Woryna made a pass as did Sundstrum but not good racing as the bv boys have gated and gone!

Need to start gating then Steve. BV have the option in ht 15..