British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Steve Shovlar

Belle Vue V Poole SGB Prem. A. 16th April 2018

17 minutes ago, mj82 said:

well done belle vue good result with a woefully under strength team. all the hype over this poole team and people are already calling for changes. lol. 

BV were under strength. Josh's 10 from 5  was a good return. Killers 10 from 5 was about right. The only two that stood out for me via Updates. But I wasn't there.

Edited by Bald Bloke
spelling

8 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

You would be wrong then..

Well ok then you as well thats 3 :)

Dc2 is very wrong. Chuffed I is. Salvaging a point at the death was great. Take that no probs. Most of us predicted a 4-6 point home win and so it turned out.  

Never knew Josh had dirty riding in him. Totally fence max in heat 15. Rode straight through him. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Aces High said:

I thought Woryna looked decent for Poole and Josh G had a good meeting. Thought it was weird that they were all wearing their own gear though.

Pretty obvious that Ford hasn’t commissioned any race suits because he likes to hire and fire at will! They’ve all got targets on their backs.

I didnt want hans back. Too much a journeyman Nowadays. Will have good and the bad. 

1 minute ago, Phil The Ace said:

Never knew Josh had dirty riding in him. Totally fence max in heat 15. Rode straight through him. 

Was hard riding. 

• Confused 1

The NSS is a big wide fair racing track, JG gave no room for Max in heat 15 causing Max to hit the fence. No need for that Josh. All in all a good meeting and as SS has already said very little passing but plenty of close racing. The Aces fully deserving the points with a patched up team against the full strength Pirates.

Very poor from Poole. We were carrying tungate. Opportunity missed. But I'll hold my hands up regardless, I was wrong. 

Not the best meeting by NSS standards but a good meeting for most other tracks. Track was riding slick and the 2nd half of the meeting was more like the usual fair. 

Good win. 

you also predicted that you were going to enjoy going to nss and stuff belle vue a few weeks back. 

3 minutes ago, hyderd said:

The NSS is a big wide fair racing track, JG gave no room for Max in heat 15 causing Max to hit the fence. No need for that Josh. All in all a good meeting and as SS has already said very little passing but plenty of close racing. The Aces fully deserving the points with a patched up team against the full strength Pirates.

That has gone unnoticed but not by me. Dirty move that. Totally unlike josh. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Dc2 is very wrong. Chuffed I is. Salvaging a point at the death was great. Take that no probs. Most of us predicted a 4-6 point home win and so it turned out.  

So you talk out of your backside then as you were telling anyone who would listen how you would stuff Belle Vue and now against a weakened side your happy with a point and you wonder why everyone universally thinks your a prat.

So far the Poles have been flaky with some promise. Linus is certainly not up to Hans class at the moment and they have the unpredictable Holder returning to replace a rider doing his job.

worrying times

9 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

I didnt want hans back. Too much a journeyman Nowadays. Will have good and the bad. 

I know its early.But he looks like he might up his 2017 ave.

Bewley BTW was excellent. Much more aggression from the tapes. 

Pulled a blinder keeping that kid at reserve. 

8 minutes ago, Gavan said:

So you talk out of your backside then as you were telling anyone who would listen how you would stuff Belle Vue and now against a weakened side your happy with a point and you wonder why everyone universally thinks your a prat.

So far the Poles have been flaky with some promise. Linus is certainly not up to Hans class at the moment and they have the unpredictable Holder returning to replace a rider doing his job.

worrying times

2meetings and your classing judgement on them now your a class clown,how about we judge Ipswich on there start to the season with there flaky Italian,unreliable heeps and over rated German rider,do 1 u twit!!!!

• Like 2