British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Steve Shovlar

Belle Vue V Poole SGB Prem. A. 16th April 2018

Just now, Paddy The Rebel said:

2meetings and your classing judgement on them now your a class clown,how about we judge Ipswich on there start to the season with there flaky Italian,unreliable heeps and over rated German rider,do 1 u twit!!!!

Hello bless you. So who are you which new name we have here. Some strange weirdos support Poole don’t they.

Covatti flaky lol just had a season off injured moron!

So it’s ok to big up Poole as the best team before the season but when the season starts we can’t make a judgment lol

Some of you are very precious I must say.

Now go pick your dummy up

39 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

But if you say " Pitty Kildemand doesn't fancy a full season in the UK because he fits for Sundstrom "

And you then say "Well Sundstrom is the only one who could make way to accomdate PK because Noddy has to come back for sure. "  

Are you not saying Sundstrom should be sacked if Killer would do a season...? :rolleyes:

Did'nt think i'd get a Poole reply..;)

13 minutes ago, Gavan said:

So you talk out of your backside then as you were telling anyone who would listen how you would stuff Belle Vue and now against a weakened side your happy with a point and you wonder why everyone universally thinks your a prat.

So far the Poles have been flaky with some promise. Linus is certainly not up to Hans class at the moment and they have the unpredictable Holder returning to replace a rider doing his job.

worrying times

Gavan why don't you shut the f***k up , they have only had two matches, that's 4 points, come to think of it how many have Ipswich, if I was you I would be more worried about them

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Gavan said:

Hello bless you. So who are you which new name we have here. Some strange weirdos support Poole don’t they.

Covatti flaky lol just had a season off injured moron!

So it’s ok to big up Poole as the best team before the season but when the season starts we can’t make a judgment lol

Some of you are very precious I must say.

Now go pick your dummy up

Exactly my point u saying that regarding covatti is the same as u questioning any poole rider not giving them time so why don't u focus on Ipswich chumps again witches lol hahahaha

4 minutes ago, Gavan said:

Where’s the match report??????

unbeaten in two matches, enough said, roll on Wednesday, Poole v Swindon, Kurtz v Morris

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Arthur54 said:

unbeaten in two matches, enough said, roll on Wednesday, Poole v Swindon, Kurtz v Morris

Pardon, check the score again.

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

But if you say " Pitty Kildemand doesn't fancy a full season in the UK because he fits for Sundstrom "

And you then say "Well Sundstrom is the only one who could make way to accomdate PK because Noddy has to come back for sure. "  

Are you not saying Sundstrom should be sacked if Killer would do a season...? :rolleyes:

If killer wanted to do a full season of take him in a heartbeat over Sundstrom fact!!

3 minutes ago, Arthur54 said:

:rolleyes:

Poole are going to lose more matches this season. Don't be shocked everyone, nobody thought they would go through the season unbeaten.

All teams are rusty at this time of the season especially with the weather we have had.

I never understand why there should be so many league matches at this time of the year. The Championship start with the lesser competition which gives riders time to bed in. Seems like common sense to me but we are talking speedway I suppose.

Just now, Paddy The Rebel said:

If killer wanted to do a full season of take him in a heartbeat over Sundstrom fact!!

If he wanted to do a full season he would have been at Swindon

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Paddy The Rebel said:

4 minutes ago, Paddy The Rebel said:

What today ?? If your answer is yep, then your the same as a many Poole fans on here (not all)..And probably Matt.Win at all costs....

Edited by Bald Bloke

5 minutes ago, Arthur54 said:

Since when has an away loss become unbeaten? :rolleyes: