British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Steve Shovlar

Belle Vue V Poole SGB Prem. A. 16th April 2018

15 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

But you're making out like no one has ever had a baby before and same parents go back to work a few days later (the male parents mainly). I'm sure when his races come he is able to focus enough.

so still won with only 4 riders performing :lol: poole team that can't beat a depleted Aces team :lol:

12 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Chuffed. Had given up on anything. Long trip but happy. Poor meeting though racing wise. Worst meeting I have been to at nss. 

hope you bought a big box of tissues :lol: pmsl  world beaters :lol: couldn't beat a depleted Aces team enough said pmsl 

12 hours ago, DC2 said:

Don’t believe his spin. Shovy’s gutted. It was only a couple of weeks ago that he was telling BV fans he was looking forward to Poole stuffing them at the NSS! They couldn’t even beat a patched up BV! :)

exactly :lol:

12 hours ago, Gavan said:

Well what on earth went wrong for Poole there? 

As predicted Belle Vue missed Worrall big time, Tungate isn’t in form and Gappmaier did nothing yet Poole couldn’t take advantage.

Kurtz needs to step up away from home and be a real number one but it’s early days from him. Your number one can’t go missing away from home. Surprised Woryna hasn’t got going yet this season but again he has time. What a great result for Belle Vue just imagine what they could do with a fit 1-7.

Cant understand why Hans and Newman were ever let go. Sundstrom is no world beater and you know exactly what you get with Hans.

Still Poole rode Belle Vue at the right time I guess 

correct !!

12 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Dc2 is very wrong. Chuffed I is. Salvaging a point at the death was great. Take that no probs. Most of us predicted a 4-6 point home win and so it turned out.  

hang on ? who said looking forward to going NSS and watching us thrash you oops you hope that lump lasted a long time on the drive home :lol: tissues at the ready :lol: by the way we only had 4 riders performing pmsl :lol:

I look at it like this. 

Poole and BV are both good teams and will be in the play-offs. Riders are still sorting stuff out and finding correct set ups. 

And to all the Poole fans saying we want changes are you nuts??? You have to give people a chance Sundstrom is the 4th guy and so far has paid 9 and paid 7 I don't think that's bad. 

Woryna seems to be sorting it out just not in heat 1.

All the guys are in Poole today and tomorrow so im sure they will sort out everything for Wednesday night. 

BV 

Just Fricke, Bewley are just WOW. Sure they will have an off day and hopefully BV have a bit more respect for there team than some Poole fans seem to have and you wont just rip into them. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, geoff58 said:

exactly :lol:

Of course he would be disappointed but I believe what he is saying is that if someone told him we would be 8 points down with one race to go and we would get a point then that is a bonus and reason to be pleased.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Of course he would be disappointed but I believe what he is saying is that if someone told him we would be 8 points down with one race to go and we would get a point then that is a bonus and reason to be pleased.

zzzzzzzzzz

Really pleased with the result considering it's only the 2nd match of the season. Lots of promise from the Pirates and certain there is more to come from our Poles. Personally I don't see anything in James Shanes and I don't know what all the fuss is about, but there you go, we went for the 2 pointer option. 

1 minute ago, foreverblue said:

Oh I think we will.

watching last night i don't think so :lol: couldn't beat a 4 man team enough said !!

This @geoff58 fella is a right troll eh! Another stain on the forum that no-one removes. Fair enough, dislike Poole Pirates, but my gawd what an utter tool. BLOCKED to the same void as Gavan, sidney the robin, DC2 and MattFordFan. You can be 'anti-Poole' without being a massive bell. Plenty manage it!

Forum admin, take control back, stop sitting on your hands. You're complicit in allowing this divisive and toxic BS to flood the forum. 

5 minutes ago, Bleeds Pirate Blue said:

This @geoff58 fella is a right troll eh! Another stain on the forum that no-one removes. Fair enough, dislike Poole Pirates, but my gawd what an utter tool. BLOCKED to the same void as Gavan, sidney the robin, DC2 and MattFordFan. You can be 'anti-Poole' without being a massive bell. Plenty manage it!

Forum admin, take control back, stop sitting on your hands. You're complicit in allowing this divisive and toxic BS to flood the forum. 

bigger troll is shovlar seriously  if you can't take it don't give it out remember he was going to NSS to watch poole stuff us ??oops you didn't and we only had 4 riders performing :lol: FACT don't give out unless you can't take it back !! 

44 minutes ago, geoff58 said:

you will have nothing to enjoy :lol:

Just going to speedway for most Poole supporters is a enjoyment

For what it’s worth 

I throughly enjoyed the meeting , winning might have a lot to do with that :D

Fricke looks like a world beater when he’s on form like last night , Bewley looked yet again the great white hope of british Speedway, Tungates struggles continue to be a worry,

as for the Poole....

nothing too much to worry about for Pirates fans , they look a very strong side from 1-7

dont think Brady Kurtz will have many nights  like last night ,  fantastic rider, Woryna looks the real deal also ,

not happy about JG move on Max in heat 15 , could have been nasty that ?

all in all a good meeting, plenty of positives for both teams 

Edited by WestGorton1884
  • Like 1

I feel to see how Tungate riding poor as he usually does in the EL along with Gapp for Etheridge is advantage to Poole?

ok Worrall was missing but the rider in his place scored Worralls 2017 average... ok he started really well this season but nobody knows if it would of lasted more than a few meetings a lot of riders start like a house on fire and fade pretty quick, Mads Korneliussen a classic example. 

Tungate is part of belle vues original line up and is riding poor, whilst not many with sense could argue against  Gappmeier being a better rider tham Etheridge!