British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Steve Shovlar

Belle Vue V Poole SGB Prem. A. 16th April 2018

22 minutes ago, Aces51 said:

The video is from the Speedway GB website. As SS said, "probably the best race of night" and it was of course won by a Poole rider but then 10 minutes later he had second thoughts and said a different race was "a better race" but suggested there was some sort of bias in not showing it. That's the first time I've heard the BSPA being accused of bias against Poole. :D

Bv video company submit the footage. Why do you think the clips shown never show bv losing a heat?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Bv video company submit the footage. Why do you think the clips shown never show bv losing a heat?

Clean Cut Sports, who video at a number of tracks, submitted the video and the BSPA decide whether to show it on their website.

I have just looked back at the videos on the Speedway GB website last year and this is the first one I found from a Belle Vue meeting. A 4-2 to Leicester. :lol:

Edited by Aces51
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Never show BV losing a heat?Think Aces51 has proved you wrong:lol:

To be a good liar,you need a bloody good memory:P

Edited by tellboy
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Aces51 said:

Clean Cut Sports, who video at a number of tracks, submitted the video and the BSPA decide whether to show it on their website.

I have just looked back at the videos on the Speedway GB website last year and this is the first one I found from a Belle Vue meeting. A 4-2 to Leicester. :lol:

Fair enough. Possibly because Pete films at Leicester as well that this one was submitted. 

14 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Possibly the best race of the night and no passing. Could have done a dozen laps and the riding order would have remained the same.

I wouldnt expect either Tungate or Bjerre to pass PK once he hit the front.

But worrying how the front 3 were grouped together and Pooles number one on a tactical ride actually lost ground as the race went on

13 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

As normal 100% opinion, 0% factual, Glug glug.