British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Steve Shovlar

Belle Vue V Poole SGB Prem. A. 16th April 2018

2 minutes ago, ray c said:

Don't think worrall is far behind the rider's that ss mentioned in a earlier post .I believe he would have improved no end this season he may still improve if he is back sooner rather than later just my opinion 

My take on him being in front of King/Lambert was  more on his overall profile continued improvement and how he competed in the WTC where some of the others were found wanting.

home win. this poole team will be to inconsistent over the season to be as good as a few think. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, mj82 said:

home win. this poole team will be to inconsistent over the season to be as good as a few think. 

Don't disagree with a home win but where does 'this Poole team will be too inconsistent' come from after just one meeting with a 10 point win??

'This Poole team' won't even be 'this Poole team' in a week or so!!:D

• Haha 1

the riders that make up this team are inconsistent far to often. which is why this team could be put together in the first place. 

You didn’t read my post correctly. I said I don’t think he will get to the same standard of those riders, as well as Harris and Nicholls. 

26 minutes ago, mj82 said:

the riders that make up this team are inconsistent far to often. which is why this team could be put together in the first place. 

I agree it’s likely to be a home win but what inconsistency? 

I personally don't think you have enough consistent race winners race in race out to be as dominant as people think. take Linus for example he is just as capable of going 0012 as he is 3333. can be said for a few of them. 

12 hours ago, Phil The Ace said:

I can tell you live 100s of miles away. Clearly you don't know the NSS. Plus this rain you say we got. I live not fair from NSS and we diddnt get the rain old Trafford got BTW. 

Then you've been very lucky. anybody give us a weather update in Manchester please ?

10 minutes ago, mj82 said:

I personally don't think you have enough consistent race winners race in race out to be as dominant as people think. take Linus for example he is just as capable of going 0012 as he is 3333. can be said for a few of them. 

How many teams have that many consistent riders?? Very few. Thats what the season is just simply the search for consistency. 

So which ever team achieves that will win this season like every season! 

Until we have had about 6-8 meetings really difficult judgement! 

8 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

Then you've been very lucky. anybody give us a weather update in Manchester please ?

Cloudy, not particularly warm, with some tiny patches of blue. I wouldn't be surprised if there wasn't a shower around lunchtime but looking ok for the this evening at the moment. 

13 minutes ago, poolebolton said:

How many teams have that many consistent riders?? Very few. Thats what the season is just simply the search for consistency. 

So which ever team achieves that will win this season like every season! 

Until we have had about 6-8 meetings really difficult judgement! 

these days it comes down to whoever makes the best team changes that normally wins. my point was tho i dont think poole will dominate. like you say tho time will tell. 

34 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

fine dry & sunny no rain what so ever they are even watering the track !!

31 minutes ago, Aces High said:

Cloudy, not particularly warm, with some tiny patches of blue. I wouldn't be surprised if there wasn't a shower around lunchtime but looking ok for the this evening at the moment. 

Thanks mate, well done..

Think the result comes down to Tungate's performance.

Tungate scores well then Belle Vue nick it by 4-6 points

Tungate continues his poor form then we will win by 4-6 points.

• Like 1