British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Steve Shovlar

Belle Vue V Poole SGB Prem. A. 16th April 2018

4 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

As i have said many times big mistake letting Hans go, Sundstrom isn't as good as some think. 

I think we were the only two who thought hans should still be a pirate !!!

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

Think Matt needs to offer Kildemand a bumper contract to try and tempt him to stay. 5 race wins from 9 rides in 2 meetings for us.

Not having a pop at Linus and I'm not calling for him to be sacked just think Kildemand is a far better rider and would make the team much stronger overall. 

Not calling for him to be sacked..But just posted this " Pitty Kildemand doesn't fancy a full season in the UK because he fits for Sundstrom." 

31 minutes ago, A ORLOV said:

Poole fans told us Kurtz was good, not seeing that here.

I feel pretty certain, once Noddy is back and up to speed, he will be pushing for that no 1 spot

14 minutes ago, thecoombdog said:

Would imagine he will be happy with a point. 

Chuffed. Had given up on anything. Long trip but happy. Poor meeting though racing wise. Worst meeting I have been to at nss. 

1 minute ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Chuffed. Had given up on anything. Long trip but happy. Poor meeting though racing wise. Worst meeting I have been to at nss. 

Yeah anytime you get a last heat 5-1 for something then its a bonus.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Steve Shovlar said:

They must set a high standard. Looked like a pretty good meeting on updates. I know you where there.

4 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Not calling for him to be sacked..But just posted this " Pitty Kildemand doesn't fancy a full season in the UK because he fits for Sundstrom." 

Well Sundstrom is the only one who could make way to accomdate PK because Noddy has to come back for sure.

well done belle vue good result with a woefully under strength team. all the hype over this poole team and people are already calling for changes. lol. 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, thecoombdog said:

Would imagine he will be happy with a point. 

Don’t believe his spin. Shovy’s gutted. It was only a couple of weeks ago that he was telling BV fans he was looking forward to Poole stuffing them at the NSS! They couldn’t even beat a patched up BV! :)

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

Well Sundstrom is the only one who could make way to accomdate PK because Noddy has to come back for sure.

But if you say " Pitty Kildemand doesn't fancy a full season in the UK because he fits for Sundstrom "

And you then say "Well Sundstrom is the only one who could make way to accomdate PK because Noddy has to come back for sure. "  

Are you not saying Sundstrom should be sacked if Killer would do a season...? :rolleyes:

22 minutes ago, ray c said:

I think we were the only two who thought hans should still be a pirate !!!

You would be wrong then..

• Like 1

Well what on earth went wrong for Poole there? 

As predicted Belle Vue missed Worrall big time, Tungate isn’t in form and Gappmaier did nothing yet Poole couldn’t take advantage.

Kurtz needs to step up away from home and be a real number one but it’s early days from him. Your number one can’t go missing away from home. Surprised Woryna hasn’t got going yet this season but again he has time. What a great result for Belle Vue just imagine what they could do with a fit 1-7.

Cant understand why Hans and Newman were ever let go. Sundstrom is no world beater and you know exactly what you get with Hans.

Still Poole rode Belle Vue at the right time I guess 

• Like 3

I thought Woryna looked decent for Poole and Josh G had a good meeting. Thought it was weird that they were all wearing their own gear though.

Max and Dan were the stars of the night for BV but Cook looked a bit quicker tonight as well. Lasse Bjerre was involved in loads of close racing so was good value for money as a guest. We really missed Worrall and that made the meeting a lot closer than it should have been.

• Like 1