British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Steve Shovlar

Belle Vue V Poole SGB Prem. A. 16th April 2018

4 minutes ago, geoff58 said:

like your lakeside home one same season enough said !!

as in full agreement with the lakeside promotion

This will be a comfortable away win. Poole are by far the strongest team and will absolutely love the NSS. 

Not a home meeting I'm expecting anything from. There will be far easier meetings for us and at the end of the day it's all about the play offs. 

1 minute ago, acef said:

This will be a comfortable away win. Poole are by far the strongest team and will absolutely love the NSS. 

Not a home meeting I'm expecting anything from. There will be far easier meetings for us and at the end of the day it's all about the play offs. 

Seriously. You are at home. We have riders that have never been there. Holder is not back until next week. You have a trump card at reserve should Tungate or Starke have an off night.

It will be a close meeting but your home advantage should give you the edge. And if it comes down to a last heat decider we probably don’t have anyone to beat Fricke.

It should be a cracker of a meeting.

The majority of our side are from the second division with maybe even a third division lad thrown in. Coming up against a strong top tier team with only one CL rider makes it tough to see anything other than a Poole win. 

Be good to see one of those David v Goliath victories we used to get with previous inter league challenges. 

12 minutes ago, Arthur54 said:

as in full agreement with the lakeside promotion

Two wrongs don’t make a right. 

2 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Seriously. You are at home. We have riders that have never been there. Holder is not back until next week. You have a trump card at reserve should Tungate or Starke have an off night.

It will be a close meeting but your home advantage should give you the edge. And if it comes down to a last heat decider we probably don’t have anyone to beat Fricke.

It should be a cracker of a meeting.

You have a team of predominantly continental riders who are very familiar with tracks just like the NSS. 

You will coast it and well you know. 

4 minutes ago, ouch said:

The majority of our side are from the second division with maybe even a third division lad thrown in. Coming up against a strong top tier team with only one CL rider makes it tough to see anything other than a Poole win. 

Be good to see one of those David v Goliath victories we used to get with previous inter league challenges. 

Fricke aside, absolutely. Something the usual Poole trolls are deliberately failing to acknowledge just incase the unthinkable happens. 

Belle Vue will be in the play offs and that's all that matters. I've already chalked this one off. 

All these BV fans and  all of their wind ups are hilarious, all we need now is Gavan saying we will win by 35 points and we'll have the full package! :D Brilliant, keep it coming.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, lisa-colette said:

All these BV fans and  all of their wind ups are hilarious, all we need now is Gavan saying we will win by 35 points and we'll have the full package! :D Brilliant, keep it coming.

He’ll be along shortly. No doubt about it. Saying anything other than a big Poole win will mean we have choked yadda yadda yadda.

Lasse Bjerre guesting for Worrall. He has had some good performances at the NSS  but not in the same class as Steve.

Why don’t you stick some facts in your post when making a challenge instead of posting this white noise you waste of space. 

Give an opinion love or shut the *^%# up. 

5 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

I very rarely post on here, I can assure you I'm not winding anybody up. I have far better things to do with my time. That is of course assuming you included me in the wind up bracket. 

Poole are an excellent team who will breeze through the league this year. I'd be taking that as a compliment, certainly from my point view, rather than someone on a wind up. 

You'll comfortably beat one of the stronger teams in the division tomorrow such is the gulf in class. 

This Poole team would fair pretty well in the extraliga 

4 minutes ago, Aces51 said:

Lasse Bjerre guesting for Worrall. He has had some good performances at the NSS  but not in the same class as Steve.

He is excellent around Belle Vue. A very good guest. Glad they have chosen Bjerre over r/r.

5 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

He is excellent around Belle Vue. A very good guest. Glad they have chosen Bjerre over r/r.

Against regular opponents I agree he'd be an excellent choice. Going up against these Poole riders will be entirely different. 

Like I said I'm not winding up. I'll pop on here tomorrow when I'm back from the meeting, I'll have my last dollar that you'll beat us by double figures. 

23 minutes ago, acef said:

I very rarely post on here, I can assure you I'm not winding anybody up. I have far better things to do with my time. That is of course assuming you included me in the wind up bracket. 

Poole are an excellent team who will breeze through the league this year. I'd be taking that as a compliment, certainly from my point view, rather than someone on a wind up. 

You'll comfortably beat one of the stronger teams in the division tomorrow such is the gulf in class. 

This Poole team would fair pretty well in the extraliga 

Thats very nice of you to say that. But i think it will be a bit closer than you think. Our boys will find the big open spaces of BV right up there street, but its early days yet, and our boys in this country have barely turned a wheel. The team is built on potential, but they all have to come to the party..

Edited by Starman2006