British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Steve Shovlar

Belle Vue V Poole SGB Prem. A. 16th April 2018

4 minutes ago, Sidney the robin said:

You are a cock of the  highest order i will say no more to you      the rest of the forum  know the score.

Your argument falls apart at the first inspection. You make a fool of yourself by failing to read my post correctly then post the same line you always post. 

As soon as you go for abuse, you lose the argument and come across as lacking intellegence. 

Edited by Steve Shovlar

23 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Your argument falls apart at the first inspection. You make a fool of yourself by failing to read my post correctly then post the same line you always post. 

As soon as you go for abuse, you lose the argument and come across as lacking intellegence. 

I know you are a tool of the highest order to even suggest Belle Vue would not miss Worrall at Poole and other places says it all.I maintain on the forum  you are pretty limited and you now are  now in a position where other away fans know that enjoy your season.

• Like 1

We are weakened with PK standing in for the former World Champion.

Belle Vue are strengthened with Bjerre guesting.

Huge opportunity for the Aces to beat the 2018 Premiership Champions.

:D

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Sidney the robin said:

I know you are a tool of the highest order to even suggest Belle Vue would not miss Worrall at Poole and other places says it all.I maintain on the forum  you are pretty limited and you now are  now in a position where other away fans know that enjoy your season.

You really are stuck with saying the same thing over and over and over. Limited vocabulary? 

Just for you. Worrall scored five points at Swindon, who are weaker then Poole. How the hell do you honestly believe he would do better against us?

Your defence of the rider falls into the steve brum defending Dave Howe category. 

Steve Worralls a good little rider but will never be as good as the riders I mentioned earlier. IMO if that makes you happier.

Edited by Steve Shovlar

4 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

All these BV fans and  all of their wind ups are hilarious, all we need now is Gavan saying we will win by 35 points and we'll have the full package! :D Brilliant, keep it coming.

WOW 35 points.

Be a bit more realistic after all this is Gavan we are talking about...........................34 points sounds about right lol.

4 hours ago, Arthur54 said:

as in full agreement with the lakeside promotion

yeah right :lol:

6 minutes ago, Pirate Nick said:

Why is Holder not riding? He scored 12 for Torun at the weekend?

Wish he was. Visa not finalised?

9 minutes ago, Pirate Nick said:

Why is Holder not riding? He scored 12 for Torun at the weekend?

Makes Poole weaker

3 minutes ago, A ORLOV said:

Makes Poole weaker

What over Kildemand? Never!

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, WestGorton1884 said:

Steve Worrall absence weakens the Aces, anybody argues otherwise is either on a wind up or an idiot 

Simple as that really ;)

There lies the problem SS is on a windup and everyone keeps biting the bait.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, PHILIPRISING said:

HOPE the rain that was battering Old Trafford (Man U) this afternoon is clearing.

hardly anything to bother this quality track f/cast is bone dry for rest of the week 

1 hour ago, A ORLOV said:

Makes Poole weaker

kildermand has to finish his 28 day loan !!