British Speedway Forum
bigcatdiary

Peterborough v Redcar C Sunday 15th April

Hopefully the weather will allow this to go ahead as Panthers will want to kick off their Championship with a win following a couple of rain iffs.

Paul Starke guests for Michael Palm Toft who hurt his ankle last night following a crash at Swindon but Other than him Peterborough look unchanged, 

Redcar team news is yet to be confirmed.

In terms of the weather with rain unlikely at any time, we should be alright on that score, but bugger me it's saturated everywhere and still not drying weather. So it depends on track and parking I'd say. If they get time to work on it and get the wet stuff off or dried out and dryish stuff put on then that's one problem solved. Hopefully parking is on the hard standing because the EoES wouldn't want the grass messed up, even with a couple of drier days :unsure:

Hope it's a good meeting for everyone,  was hoping to go tonight bit still working out of reach to get there. 

7 hours ago, bigcatdiary said:

Hopefully the weather will allow this to go ahead as Panthers will want to kick off their Championship with a win following a couple of rain iffs.

Paul Starke guests for Michael Palm Toft who hurt his ankle last night following a crash at Swindon but Other than him Peterborough look unchanged, 

The season is less than 2 matches in & we have a guest for a rider injured riding in the other league , this particular change strengthens Peterborough.  I thought that this season we were getting less guests ? 

• Sad 1

26 minutes ago, Norfolk Bear said:

The season is less than 2 matches in & we have a guest for a rider injured riding in the other league , this particular change strengthens Peterborough.  I thought that this season we were getting less guests ? 

Fixed racenights will reduce guests for double-up riders, but guests for injury victims will always be part of our sport....

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Norfolk Bear said:

Palm Toft's average is 6.77    Starke is 6.63  so how does that strengthen Panthers.

1 hour ago, Super Blue said:

Hope it's a good meeting for everyone,  was hoping to go tonight bit still working out of reach to get there. 

You put this in the wrong section? You used to be a witches fan

1 hour ago, Baldyman said:

You put this in the wrong section? You used to be a witches fan

Some people do go over to the dark side :D

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, New era Panthers said:

Palm Toft's average is 6.77    Starke is 6.63  so how does that strengthen Panthers.

Around Peterborough i reckon it strengthens us too 

Edited by Flappy

On 13/04/2018 at 9:23 AM, bigcatdiary said:

PETERBOROUGH: Scott Nicholls, Emil Grondal, Nike Lunna, Paul Starke, Ulrich Ostergaard, Tom Bacon, Simon Lambert.
REDCAR: Ben Barker, Jordan Stewart, Jonas B Andersen, Mikkel B Andersen, Matej Kus, Tobias Busch, Theo Pijper.

Redcar have riders who can ride the show ground well, don’t think will be that easy. 48-42

1 minute ago, Flappy said:

Rain being predicted between 2 and 5 

Met Office says 4-6pm but given their track record over the last few months I'd rather wait and see. The Sky forecast last night did have a dark blue blob over this area for about 4pm so fingers crossed for those going :unsure:

Speedway Updates site are looking for a texter to text updates through to the site for this meeting? If anyone can help, please send me a private message with your moblie number?

Thanks Elliot