British Speedway Forum
bigcatdiary

Peterborough v Redcar C Sunday 15th April

24 minutes ago, PE7Panther said:

Really? So how come riders are often turning around and riding back to the 4th bend and then back to the tapes?  (Genuine question)  

Here is the rule I’m taking about:

15.2.6 Only if a rider is at the Starting Gate with sufficient time remaining of the 2-minute allowance, be permitted to prepare their Start area, provided they remain in full, personal control of their motorcycle, have the Cut-Out Lanyard attached, and remain astride their motorcycle facing the direction of racing 

the way i read that is during the 2 minutes the bike must face the tapes, I know they have altered the rule slightly so now riders can get off the bike but I’m sure the bike still has to face the tapes 

46 minutes ago, PE7Panther said:

There can be little doubt that Bomber is getting more money than he'd have got at Panthers.  But the way it comes across, you seem to be implying that Bomber decided not to ride for Panthers because he had problems getting paid by them last season, and/or was worried he might not get paid if he stayed with Panthers for another season. 

I think you should clarify exactly what you meant.  And, if necessary, provide evidence.   Otherwise that comment should be amended or deleted.     

Can you clarify exactly what you meant about Bomber and his earnings ?.

And if possible provide evidence that he earns more at Glasgow.

Otherwise your comment should be amended or deleted 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Gazc said:

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to work out that Bomber wouldn't travel to Scotland for his home matches if he wasn't getting paid more money !!!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, SharpenRake said:

Are you sure it was more wonga or was it the knowledge they would get paid what they were due and on time. And pray explain what Chris has been saying about the long drive 

Back to the usual unfounded crap of Peterborough not paying riders again.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Gazc said:

But its fine for posts suggesting Peterborough dont pay there riders 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, proud panther said:

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to work out that Bomber wouldn't travel to Scotland for his home matches if he wasn't getting paid more money !!!

I was just pointing out the double standards on that particular post in one hand it was stating something as fact that nobody really knows.

Then calling a poster out on providing evidence on another point again that nobody really knows.

I personally dont know if he is being paid more or not and to be honest i dont really care thing is do you know.

Edited by Gazc
  • Like 2

Just now, scoobydoo said:

But its fine for posts suggesting Peterborough dont pay there riders 

Cant comment on that as i dont know as i say was highlighting the double standards of the post.

• Like 1

On ‎15‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 6:58 PM, Norfolk Bear said:

Whatever made Jitendra think that Kus could be a heatleader 

Paid 14 from 5, granted 1 swallow doesn't make a summer and it was against a poor Newcastle side but a base to build on hopefully.

I also brace myself as Lakeside is so not Matejs type of track

Edited by Rayleigh

On 16/04/2018 at 7:43 PM, BenR195 said:

Bike has to face forwards at all times, can’t turn back around 

bullshot . its not rallying , or motocross , its freeking speedway man .

17 hours ago, Rayleigh said:

Paid 14 from 5, granted 1 swallow doesn't make a summer and it was against a poor Newcastle side but a base to build on hopefully.

I also brace myself as Lakeside is so not Matejs type of track

Peterborough should have been his type of track , how many would he have scored against a woeful Newcastle if the track had been wet ? 

On 16/04/2018 at 8:48 PM, Gazc said:

I was just pointing out the double standards on that particular post in one hand it was stating something as fact that nobody really knows.

Then calling a poster out on providing evidence on another point again that nobody really knows.

I personally dont know if he is being paid more or not and to be honest i dont really care thing is do you know.

That's incorrect. 

What I actually said was: "There can be little doubt that Bomber is getting more money than he'd have got at Panthers"   

I didn't, as as you infer, make an unequivocal statement that Bomber IS getting more money.  I did not state that it is a 'fact'.    

So, no double standards.  And no retraction will be forthcoming; I stand by what I said. 

I could ask you for an apology for misquoting me and thereby impugning my good name...  but tbh I can't be ar5ed :rolleyes:

Edited by PE7Panther

On 16/04/2018 at 8:50 PM, Gazc said:

Cant comment on that as i dont know as i say was highlighting the double standards of the post.

see above

20 minutes ago, PE7Panther said:

That's incorrect. 

What I actually said was: "There can be little doubt that Bomber is getting more money than he'd have got at Panthers"   

I didn't, as as you infer, make an unequivocal statement that Bomber IS getting more money.  I did not state that it is a 'fact'.    

So, no double standards.  And no retraction will be forthcoming; I stand by what I said. 

I could ask you for an apology for misquoting me and thereby impugning my good name...  but tbh I can't be ar5ed :rolleyes:

So no double standards and apology, not sure if your at the wind up until i see you mention your good name then i knew you were at the wind up.

Apology you should be apologising to the original poster but from me i can't be arsed.

5 minutes ago, Gazc said:

So no double standards and apology, not sure if your at the wind up until i see you mention your good name then i knew you were at the wind up.

Apology you should be apologising to the original poster but from me i can't be arsed.

yeah yeah... whatever.   

(Try reading up on the use of punctuation and I might start to take you more seriously :rolleyes:)  

16 minutes ago, PE7Panther said:

yeah yeah... whatever.   

(Try reading up on the use of punctuation and I might start to take you more seriously :rolleyes:)  

Oh no how many forum spelling and puncuation police officers can one place afford.

If thats the best you can do you have no chance of being taken seriously. Infact after asking the poster to retract a statement they made your cred was shot right there and then.

But im glad you don't  take things to seriously as you seem pretty boring anyway, but obviously you need a sense of humour before you can participate in not taking things seriously.

Enough from me as i dont really see the point in engaging any further with you as you are really seriously boring the arse right of me.

Edited by Gazc
  • Like 2