British Speedway Forum

Championship shield, will be same teams as last night but question mark over Etheridge who seems to of picked up a hand injury, think this will be a very good close meeting and the best of it is... No rain forecast all day.

• Like 1

First time to Berwick so pesky rain better keep away, onto Newcastle tomorrow which looks a little risky. Fingers crossed I get to see my first two meetings of the season

17 minutes ago, allthegearbutnaeidea said:

Championship shield, will be same teams as last night but question mark over Etheridge who seems to of picked up a hand injury, think this will be a very good close meeting and the best of it is... No rain forecast all day.

Website saying Simon Lambert for Jye tonight

1 hour ago, bruno said:

First time to Berwick so pesky rain better keep away, onto Newcastle tomorrow which looks a little risky. Fingers crossed I get to see my first two meetings of the season

Thanks for coming as you seem to have brought the good weather with, can you come every week please. No rain forecast today.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/0/2655819

• Like 1

Yellow thing in the sky at the moment so at the 3rd attempt should be all systems go tonight. Hopefully just a precautionary measure for Jye not riding tonight,  but Lambert should be an adequate cover for him. Can see this meeting ending up 45-45. 

Just now, havenagotahope said:

Which Aaron Summers is turning up tonight. 

He was struggling with his machinery along with a few others last night but when his bike was going he was in the mix, I expect a much better night from Aaron tonight.

Don't know why so many had issues last night Starke, Thomas ,Summers, Vissing all nursing sick bikes maybe the cold damp weather and the very damp track conditions will have had some factor to it but there was a lot off issues last night.

4 minutes ago, havenagotahope said:

Which Aaron Summers is turning up tonight. 

Hopefully not the one from last nights meeting, a single point from your No1 is no good at any time and I`m sure he will be disappointed with his score, especially on a track he knew well. He is capable of much better, lets hope Aaron gets back to the big points tonight.

5 minutes ago, balderdash&piffle said:

£15 for those on The Social, your Cornhill Stage Coach leaves at 17.30 hrs

no cash no speedway no col 

14 minutes ago, balderdash&piffle said:

£15 for those on The Social, your Cornhill Stage Coach leaves at 17.30 hrs

may be you could pay me in mate

Meetings between these two rarely disappoint and this was another cracker watched by a huge crowd with plenty of travelling support , from Ht1 that saw Doolan and Worrall passing and re-passing right up to Ht15 that saw a typically spectacular ride from Chris Harris there was value for money in every race.

Big crowd, great racing, close score, value for money and a meeting done and dusted in good time, more of the same each week please, the speedway season has started.

• Like 9

1 hour ago, screm said:

Meetings between these two rarely disappoint and this was another cracker watched by a huge crowd with plenty of travelling support , from Ht1 that saw Doolan and Worrall passing and re-passing right up to Ht15 that saw a typically spectacular ride from Chris Harris there was value for money in every race.

Big crowd, great racing, close score, value for money and a meeting done and dusted in good time, more of the same each week please, the speedway season has started.

You've basically said everything I was going to say. Great meeting, some superb racing, Harris amazing moves, big travelling support, close meeting, juniors racing afterwards, in other words a great advert for the sport. 

What I would give to see Chris Harris racing here every week. A pure racer.

• Like 1