British Speedway Forum

2 hours ago, allthegearbutnaeidea said:

Only one thing I have to moan about...They knew it was going to be a big crowd as Glasgow always bring loads of away fans and credit to them for doing so it creates a great atmosphere but why only 2/4 turnstiles open to get in until they opened the big one at 6.55. Great meeting and well worth the money though.

Another thing needs pointed out is that anybody can enter through the " consessions gate "at speedway" it appears to me the it is only relevant to football.If this correct perhaps they need another sign up.

Edited by Fromafar
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Fromafar said:

Another thing needs pointed out is that anybody can enter through the " consessions gate "at speedway" it appears to me the it is only relevant to football.If this correct perhaps they need another sign up.

Valid points.  Contact addresses are in programme - tell the promotion! 

19 minutes ago, crescent girl said:

19 minutes ago, crescent girl said:

Coming from you that's  a bit of a cheek IMO .Previous years there's has been clearer notices.Maybe an oversight!.We are just " forum fannies" according to you and other's connected with club.

Edited by Fromafar

4 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

Coming from you that's  a bit of a cheek IMO .Previous years there's has been clearer notices.Maybe an oversight!.We are just " forum fannies" according to you and other's connected with club.

There Is the irony right there, he is on here more than us and calls us forum fannies as I say how ironic.

1 hour ago, Fromafar said:

To be fair Cresent Girl does have a point, why not put your suggestion to the promotion, whats the worst that could happen.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, screm said:

To be fair Cresent Girl does have a point, why not put your suggestion to the promotion, whats the worst that could happen.

there wayor no way

Thoroughly enjoyed my first trip to Berwick and my first meeting of the season, what a cracking heat 1 to get the season started. Worth the admission money seeing bomber blasting round there. Will definitely get back there but it's a bit of a drive!!!! To say the least. Said to my brother in the black and gold it would be a dream to have this set up. Not sure if we should have helped our self to the sandwiches but they were very nice.Also saw Cribby was a bit of a hero in his time there, must admit couldn't remember him riding up there. Shocking memory these days. Overnight stay in Spittals then onto Newcastle which was a decent night as well

Btw what is it with the mascot, he scared the hell out of me kept thinking I'd have nightmares about him when I went to bed. Lol. Not sure what youngsters must make of him. Very creepy

7 minutes ago, bruno said:

Btw what is it with the mascot, he scared the hell out of me kept thinking I'd have nightmares about him when I went to bed. Lol. Not sure what youngsters must make of him. Very creepy

I said the same on the Glasgow v Berwick thread , looks like the bride of Chucky . Not exactly very Bandit inclined 

28 minutes ago, bruno said:

Chucky the Bandits mascot was responsible for the first ever cancellation of the kids race at Glasgow on Friday.

Poor wee souls were petrified.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bruno said:

Thoroughly enjoyed my first trip to Berwick and my first meeting of the season, what a cracking heat 1 to get the season started. Worth the admission money seeing bomber blasting round there. Will definitely get back there but it's a bit of a drive!!!! To say the least. Said to my brother in the black and gold it would be a dream to have this set up. Not sure if we should have helped our self to the sandwiches but they were very nice.Also saw Cribby was a bit of a hero in his time there, must admit couldn't remember him riding up there. Shocking memory these days. Overnight stay in Spittals then onto Newcastle which was a decent night as well

So it was you that pinched all the sandwiches 

Glad you enjoyed your weekend

3 hours ago, bruno said:

Any truth in the rumour he didnt even have the head of the costume on ? Just a normal Berwick face :P

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Any truth in the rumour he didnt even have the head of the costume on ? Just a normal Berwick face :P

And that comes from someone in the Ipswich area :lol: 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1