Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Poole v Swindon SGB Prem A. 18th April 2018

17 minutes ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

My post is 100% spot on and its not my problem if you don't like it.

But do you go ??.. if you have nothing to hide tell us are you mates with a SS or whoever  any  Poole fan convince me.!,

• Like 2

Temp traffic lights straight outside stadium causing traffic carnage!

Don’t arrive late!

6 hours ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

Swindon's riding order is irrelevant here because no matter how they line up they are still going to leave Wimborne Road empty handed.

In the words of Kevin Keegan "I would love it, just love it" if the Robins pull off a win tonight

• Like 5

Just now, Call me wolfie said:

In the words of Kevin Keegan "I would love it, just love it" if the Robins pull off a win tonight

I would luv it to Wolfie and i was a massive fan of Keegan fan his football his teams played was  great( ok underachieved ) tonight has to be a home win orrible but we will do the Pirates at home.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

Swindon's riding order is irrelevant here because no matter how they line up they are still going to leave Wimborne Road empty handed.

How was the trip up to Poole? Much traffic?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, thecoombdog said:

How was the trip up to Poole? Much traffic?

It is a long ride on a bike

Wow, there really are some stupid people on this thread today aren't there??! :blink:

• Like 1

LOL at certain members fishing for bites. I don't need to bite especially when our boys are about to make an average team look even worse then they do on paper.

• Haha 1

LOL at certain members fishing for bites. I don't need to bite especially when our boys are about to make an average team look even worse then they do on paper.

No bites  we just want the truth be real don't LIE pretty simple even for you.

Edited by Sidney the robin
  • Like 1

The team that you supported until they didn't win the league which prompted the change for you. Pathetic. Not one Poole fan on here backs you up because they know what a glory supporting clown you are. Of course Poole will smash us tonight, we all know that. But they certainly aren't your boys.

1 minute ago, thecoombdog said:

The team that you supported until they didn't win the league which prompted the change for you. Pathetic. Not one Poole fan on here backs you up because they know what a glory supporting clown you are. Of course Poole will smash us tonight, we all know that. But they certainly aren't your boys.

Haha what a load of bull. Swindon won the league last year and Poole had a shocker. Yet I still support Poole. Not forgetting the year before that also when we didn't win the league. So how does that make me a glory hunter.

Keep fishing fella. You need to entertain yourself as much as you can because from 7.30 onwards you and the rest of them from Wiltshire wont have anything to cheer about.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

Haha what a load of bull. Swindon won the league last year and Poole had a shocker. Yet I still support Poole. Not forgetting the year before that also when we didn't win the league. So how does that make me a glory hunter.

Keep fishing fella. You need to entertain yourself as much as you can because from 7.30 onwards you and the rest of them from Wiltshire wont have anything to cheer about.

No we will definitely lose and lose heavily tonight. BUT me and the rest of them from Wiltshire will be at the abbey tomo supporting our team.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

Tell us who you are !!       but  you won't you are in your own little world can't you share it.??? enjoy god very sad indeed.