British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Poole v Swindon SGB Prem A. 18th April 2018

Just now, Bald Bloke said:

But where is they will need to gel and find their set ups. After 2 meetings ?..After 2 meetings lets start dumping riders. Probably only see such comments on a Poole thread;)

Other teams haven't needed time to gel. 

19 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

I bet there are loads of Swindon fans on here regretting not making the trip down here tonight. 

Let me tell you that the Robins have given Poole a lesson in gating and deservedly are smashing us. Brady doing wheelies at the back sums up our efforts as Swindon took an early lead with the gate advantage of 2 and 4 (gifted to them) and never looked back. 

Well done to them. 

Our track might be smoother but racing has been dire. 

One of your best posts SS . Honest.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

Swindon's riding order is irrelevant here because no matter how they line up they are still going to leave Wimborne Road empty handed.

3 hours ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

Poole by 16 points maybe more. 

2 hours ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

LOL at certain members fishing for bites. I don't need to bite especially when our boys are about to make an average team look even worse then they do on paper.

You are right (for once)  ;).. Poole are making themselves look worse than they do on paper!

1 hour ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

Haha what a load of bull. Swindon won the league last year and Poole had a shocker. Yet I still support Poole. Not forgetting the year before that also when we didn't win the league. So how does that make me a glory hunter.

Keep fishing fella. You need to entertain yourself as much as you can because from 7.30 onwards you and the rest of them from Wiltshire wont have anything to cheer about.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

One of your best posts SS . Honest.

Very fair post, good on him.

Just now, Gambo said:

You are right (for once)  ;).. Poole are making themselves look worse than they do on paper!

Even Swindon fans thought they would get hammered. 

• Haha 1

Wonder what Belle Vue fans think of Troy Batchelor's performance 

To the over cocky Poole fans (you know who you are) - your boys took one helluva beating! Maybe your mighty team isn't as good as you thought it was and hopefully you have come back down to earth with an almighty bang!

Hahahahahahahaha!

Well done to the Robins - you certainly showed those pesky pie rats!  Every other teams fans will also enjoy this moment!

:rofl::rofl::rofl: 

• Like 9

9 hours ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

Swindon's riding order is irrelevant here because no matter how they line up they are still going to leave Wimborne Road empty handed.

You were saying.....hahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahaha

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

On paper we should have, luckily you race on shale, so anything is possible.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

Read my post from Saturday night....I THANK YOU!

Just now, hyabb17 said:

You were saying.....hahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahaha

At the end of the day everyone else thought the same.

On 15/04/2018 at 4:11 AM, hyabb17 said:

Reckon this will be closer than some Poole fans think. Can see Ellis smashing double figures alongside Batch. If our reserves pick up 10 then who knows. Personally I don’t think the Poole team is all that. Lots of it, buts & maybes. Underestimate Swindon at your peril. 

This 

16 minutes ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

BV were weakened with no Worrall and we lost.

Swindon have the worst reserve pairing in the league and we are being walked over.

Weak reserves but what a top 5. Thanks for letting Batch have practice last week.

• Like 3