British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Poole v Swindon SGB Prem A. 18th April 2018

What a fetid performance from the pirates.

Im looking forward too shovvys report already

• Like 1

It seems Craig Cook was not too far off the mark when he said Troy Batchelor was on a guarantee last week when guesting. Fourteen tonight, one last week.

4 minutes ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

Cant believe I had to defend myself on Monday night about Kildemand staying in place of Sundstrom.

You didn't have to defend yourself as such..Killer is better, but you said he would fit for Linus. So saying Poole should sack Linus after 2 meetings,in effect,how else would he fit when Folder comes back.

Said i didnt see the fuss about this Poole team and was hammered by the usual poole fans.... still dont see the fuss to be honest 

1 minute ago, one of clubs said:

It seems Craig Cook was not too far off the mark when he said Troy Batchelor was on a guarantee last week when guesting. Fourteen tonight, one last week.

A late call up didn’t help Troy last week in terms of getting his kit sorted.

Rode brilliant when guesting for Doyley last season & knows how lucky he is to be a Robin again.

• Like 2

Ooo dear, seems Mr Shovler is wrong about his all conquering Pirates.

Well done Swindon, made my night even though Belle Vue got trounced.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, A ORLOV said:

Now the Poole mafia might realise that Nick is better than Brady

In the UK it's not even a debate. 

Hopefully the smug Poole fans will stop the bleating and bragging. 

No one saw that coming, something is very wrong Poole way. Unless it's an average reducing exercise to bring another ringer in.  :neutral:

Well done Swindon all the same.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, one of clubs said:

Troy only rides for Troy...Enough said

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, thecoombdog said:

Calm down everyone. Its one meeting in April. Funny as fook tonight but wont mean much in October 

Yep, good point. But we’ve all got six months to remind Shovy of it every day. EVERY SINGLE DAY. He’s gonna be haunted :)

• Like 3

It's very early.. People are just having a dig because of Pooles " ringers" . Can't see Folder out scoring Killer though..I do think the 2 poles will do ok. Woryna and Spanner are upping their ave already.Don't get the Poole panic from a few fans.

1 minute ago, Bald Bloke said:

It's very early.. People are just having a dig because of Pooles " ringers" . Can't see Folder out scoring Killer though..I do think the 2 poles will do ok. Woryna and Spanner are upping their ave already.Don't get the Poole panic from a few fans.

Nah. They’re doomed. Sunk, submerged, wrecked. :)

37 minutes ago, thecoombdog said:

Calm down everyone. Its one meeting in April. Funny as fook tonight but wont mean much in October 

it will if we are not in the playoffs ;)

1 minute ago, DC2 said:

Nah. They’re doomed. Sunk, submerged, wrecked. :)

Booooom is what you'd like to see ;)

What a big mistake not to bring Kasperzak back as no 1 as Brady could suffer the same result with the tin tack.