British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Poole v Swindon SGB Prem A. 18th April 2018

6 minutes ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

Even the majority of Swindon fans said you would get battered. Not one person in the entire world would have predicted this score line.

I had Poole by 10

Brady Kurtz - Woeful for the second time this week but will get better as time goes on.

Kacper Woryna - Doing his job and will get better.

Josh Grajczonek - An off night tonight nothing to worry about going forward.

Linus Sundstrom - Crap and needs sacking already. Riding at No.4 when he would be riding as a HL in any other team and he is still struggling. Not worth anywhere near his 7.22 average

Peter Kildemand - Real shame he is going because he has been fantastic for us. I would break the bank to keep him. Please change your mind PK.

Mateusz Szczepaniak - Disappointing from him so far but he will get better going forward.

James Shanes - Way out of his depth in the league. New rules mean teams now have strong reserves and I cant see him doing anything all season long.

Hey Starman, forget Morris, is Kurtz better than Mitchell Davey?  :)

Edited by DC2
insufficient gloating
  • Haha 5

1 minute ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

Brady Kurtz - Woeful for the second time this week but will get better as time goes on.

Linus Sundstrom - Crap and needs sacking already. Riding at No.4 when he would be riding as a HL in any other team and he is still struggling. Not worth anywhere near his 7.22 average

Peter Kildemand - Real shame he is going because he has been fantastic for us. I would break the bank to keep him. Please change your mind PK.

Mateusz Szczepaniak - Disappointing from him so far but he will get better going forward.

James Shanes - Way out of his depth in the league. New rules mean teams now have strong reserves and I cant see him doing anything all season long.

Don’t agree.

Kildemand, MS and Shanes are the only ones doing there job.

Kurtz showing he struggles to be a number one

Josh and Linus have been poor

Woryna the next big Pole only getting 5 or 6 a meeting.

2 minutes ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

A genuine question, were you there tonight? 

• Haha 1

Now the Poole mafia might realise that Nick is better than Brady

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

Linus Sundstrom - Crap and needs sacking already. Riding at No.4 when he would be riding as a HL in any other team and he is still struggling. Not worth anywhere near his 7.22 average Should have kept Hans

Mateusz Szczepaniak - Disappointing from him so far but he will get better going forward. Bit unfair, he's second top scorer

Well done Rosco and the boys. There are some decent Poole fans out there, unlucky. I’m sure it will come good and look forward to racing you in the play offs. 

• Like 4

Just now, Gavan said:

Don’t agree.

Kildemand, MS and Shanes are the only ones doing there job.

Kurtz showing he struggles to be a number one

Josh and Linus have been poor

Woryna the next big Pole only getting 5 or 6 a meeting.

I'm saying they will improve in the future.

Sundstrom & Shane's averages will drop this year.

Wanted. Number 1 at Wimborne Road. Hang on, Swindon had six of them, including Kildemand. :)

• Like 4

No excuses from me this is poor if you dont gate forget it onward and upward :o