British Speedway Forum
Argos

Coventry Promotion

According to the BSPA rules every Licensed Track must have a minimum of 2 Promoters, Does anyone know who is Mr Hortons Co Promotor at Leicester/Coventry   

3 hours ago, Argos said:

According to the BSPA rules every Licensed Track must have a minimum of 2 Promoters, Does anyone know who is Mr Hortons Co Promotor at Leicester/Coventry   

You dont need 2 promoters in the NL.

I fail to see why it's any concern as to who is involved because it's Coventry's business - maybe the poster is just setting up a case to get people to have another go about something.  The bees are on track and looking good - be nice if people were just satisfied to watch their progress and not pick all the time. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Woz01 said:

You dont need 2 promoters in the NL.

Sorry you do 

13 minutes ago, Argos said:

Sorry you do 

I was told you dont and Mick also said as much at the Q&A he did. We wouldn't be racing if we did.

What does it matter who is co-promoter for Coventry? The whole idea is pointless because all a promoter has to do is to register their partner as a co-promoter, I am not sure if they accept your pet poodle these days.

• Like 1

Lucy is available if he really has to have one. Keen Bees fans for all of her 8 years but won't have much input as she's usually asleep. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Woz01 said:

I will do it, for a price :D

That's you out of the running then.

6 minutes ago, Dornier fixer said:

That's you out of the running then.

I was waiting for that!

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, TurnTwo said:

Surely it’s just Neil & Mick? 

Neil Watson is no longer co.promoter, Neil is now co promoter at Peterborough. 

On 4/17/2018 at 1:13 PM, Gemini said:

Lucy is available if he really has to have one. Keen Bees fans for all of her 8 years but won't have much input as she's usually asleep. 

She would be well qualified then!!!  :wink:

So if Mick Horton goes Belly Up which  is a  distinct possibility having heard what the crowds are,who will pay the outstanding bills,

Erm Mick Horton maybe? Only the Eastbourne meeting(s) were below the break even figure. The big question is what type of crowd come along for Cradley, Brum and BV fixtures, these might be the ones that keep it going. Also a bit more promotion to come hopefully. 

Edited by Woz01
  • Like 1