British Speedway Forum
ScunnyDan

Scorpions vs Sheffield (Shield) 20.04.2018

Definitely looks an exciting meeting and a good weather forecast currently. I can’t decide if Jorgensen is a good choice of guest, as he’s clearly a popular choice and goes well at the EWR but can he outscore Howarth & Bjerre and nearly match Worrall?!

Edited by Islander15

2 minutes ago, OdsalBoy said:

Can only see a Sheffield win.

Are you trying to say Scunny will be ironed? :rolleyes:

Not been on this forum as long as a lot of you , so could someone explain Odsal Boys complete hatred in my opinion of the scorpions and any thing they do or try to do . Would love your replies 

Not been on much myself lately but scunny supporters like to bait at sheffield but in recent past years have been eating humble pie.

this year scunny look half decent and with the ball breaker Garrity in there ranks they are more than smug. Just hope Jason has learnt his lesson from being a total knob with a 70+ year old and stopped   Being a total idiot. 

He screwed Sheffield and can’t believe Rob will put up with his antics for a season.

best of luck to scunny and let’s hope for a bit of fair riding as there’s some bad blood between each set of riders.

4 hours ago, Tosh1218 said:

Not been on this forum as long as a lot of you , so could someone explain Odsal Boys complete hatred in my opinion of the scorpions and any thing they do or try to do . Would love your replies 

no hatred, just banter.

On ‎17‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 6:40 PM, Islander15 said:

Definitely looks an exciting meeting and a good weather forecast currently. I can’t decide if Jorgensen is a good choice of guest, as he’s clearly a popular choice and goes well at the EWR but can he outscore Howarth & Bjerre and nearly match Worrall?!

Lets all hope he scores more then Lewis Kerr did (5 points ) at Newcastle !!

On last night's showing my money's on Sheffield for at least a point (and possibly three).

I would hope that all the riders would have kept localish, sort out their machine problems(engines & clutches, & get to the EWR for a spin to make sure all is ok. A break for tea then get psyched up for the "must win" meeting. Good luck lads.

Cracking meeting, lots of passing thoughout, can only remember 2 races FTG. For Sheffield an honorable mention to Charles Wright he had some really close battles.

Can see both these teams in the top 4 this season.

• Like 1

OMG what a meeting! Proper speedway at its best. 2 teams going for it with passing and re-passing in nearly every race.

It’s a long time since I’ve seen a meeting that good, hats off to all the riders.

• Like 1