3. Ty Proctor

4. Thomas Jorgensen

5. Robert Lambert

6. Kasper Andersen

7. Lewis Kerr

Prediction 

Swindon 50-40 King’s Lynn

Edited by ReadingRacer2017

Going by what Steve has said on the King's Lynn v Belle Vue thread i would be unsure on Rose.Took a couple of falls last night.If he is injured i wouldn't mind seeing a guest booking for the impressive Dan Bewley.

I thought it was only R/R for second strings?

1 minute ago, Bagpuss said:

I thought it was only R/R for second strings?

Unsure now,if thats the case and Rose is out we need to find a replacement quickly.Otherwise it's only Proctor and the 2 reserves that can take his rides.

To be fair one Proctor and three Kerr would be pretty good cover in the short term.

Trouble with that Baggy is Anderson would then have to take his 4 programmed rides, then if something goes amiss with Kerr ( bike, fall, not his night)  that spells trouble.

Anyway tonight is the Bratch's first chance to show Buster what a great rider he is, since the infamous Injury, but I will be ok to guest the next night episode.  Bless him

A great result for the Stars last night great to see  young Lambert get the lot i  think tonight it will be  a lot closer than most of us think. It should be a home win Lewis Rose had a nasty off at the weekend and a few knocks last night so it will be interesting if they book a guest for him be nice if the Robins can build a bit of momentum after last night's great result.

1 hour ago, semion said:

Trouble with that Baggy is Anderson would then have to take his 4 programmed rides, then if something goes amiss with Kerr ( bike, fall, not his night)  that spells trouble.

Anyway tonight is the Bratch's first chance to show Buster what a great rider he is, since the infamous Injury, but I will be ok to guest the next night episode.  Bless him

Thats a fair point. Seems Lewis has fractured his scaphoid so short term kind of goes out of the window, a replacement is needed. Not sure who would fit?

Smash em Swindon

10 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

Thats a fair point. Seems Lewis has fractured his scaphoid so short term kind of goes out of the window, a replacement is needed. Not sure who would fit?

Looking at the end of 2017 season averages.  Huckenbeck would.  As would Gomolski.

Scaphoid is an annoying bone to break.  Can take a while to heal, though he maybe could be back being able to use it in a few weeks even when its not fully healed.

Lewis Rose certainly does cop more than his fair share of injuries.  Is it he is just unlucky or just accident prone ?

Edited by semion

Using the long term R/R  is riddled with scenarios. and should be avoided at all times.  R/R is OK for a one off meeting but anything longer than that is asking for trouble.     Scaphoid breaks can be a pain with no set time for recovery.  Sometimes it's short and others take forever.    The only sensible way to go, would be to replace Rose with a 28 days  temporary rider permit...

Have to feel sorry for Rose and the endless stream of injuries he suffers.     He probably needs to tame that aggression a bit....:o.

What about Auty, would he fit ? Seems to have started the season well

He would. As would Mark Riss of those riding over here who appeared in the Prem in 2017.  Haven't looked through the Championship to see who else would fit on converted figures. 

Of course the problem with all the riders named is that you would lose the benefit of having Kerr at reserve.