British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ReadingRacer2017

19/04/18 - Premiership - Swindon v King’s Lynn

4 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

No bones broken for Rose.

UPDATE | NOTHING BROKEN for Lewis Rose but he has strained muscles and ligaments in the wrist so R/R covers his rides at Swindon tonight.
See you back very soon, Lewis

That's excellent news if true. Hopefully we will see Lewis back sooner than later. I'm sure he is just as frustrated picking up an injury so soon in to the season.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, g13webb said:

Really !!    I thought this years scores were added on to their existing to update their CMA each month.   So if as you say, that is the case  am I to believe all riders have to do likewise and all of them receive  a new average after they have rode in 4H & 4A.

NB:   Always a difficult place to go and be successful.   i would like to think we are good enough to get a point,  but a safe meeting with  no reoccurrence of last weeks accidents will do... 

Another of the bizarre rulings to come out of the AGM.

Looking forward to following this meet on updates.

C'mon the Stars:rofl:

Sorry Orlov;)

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Najjer said:

Another of the bizarre rulings to come out of the AGM.

You're not serious. surely  ???.       Just to get this straight,    if you haven't ridden here for some time, then you  keep your old average.   but if you rode here last year, after you have to ridden in  4H/4A  and you get a new one.  :shock:

What was all that about transparent rules set in stone :wub:

3 hours ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

Swindon by 10. Tonight we will find out whether Swindon are as good as last night's result suggests or was we so bad we made Swindon look like Unia Leszno. 

KL need Kerr to have a blinder to get a point out of this. 

After last night i'd say more like 20

Going down to the wire this one.

6 minutes ago, thecoombdog said:

Been impressed with Proctor tonight. Zach the match winner with his rides in heats 11 and 12.

Updates saying gates 1+3 superior,is that correct?

There's not many times in the past when you could say Iversen has let us down but tonight is one of those days.

Lambert maybe a point or 2 more but no qualms about the rest of the 4. All done their jobs tonight.

Edited by Daniel Smith

3 hours ago, Bunce said:

That's excellent news if true. Hopefully we will see Lewis back sooner than later. I'm sure he is just as frustrated picking up an injury so soon in to the season.

Sometimes a broken bone heals quicker than any ligament.

What could have been for the Stars but a point away is an excellent result

A big well done to the Stars on a impressive showing. There wont be many teams who get a point at Swindon, and we did that with a few hiccups along the way...    

We can improve on that .   Roll on next week. 

A great start to the season with a big 7 points from 2 meetings but the scores of Mitchell are a concern.

11 minutes ago, Daniel Smith said:

There's not many times in the past when you could say Iversen has let us down but tonight is one of those days.

Lambert maybe a point or 2 more but no qualms about the rest of the 4. All done their jobs tonight.

Quite happy to get a point,afterall no Rose,and Swindon absolutely demolished the league favourites away last night.

RE Lambert,he looked likely for that extra 2 points in ht 4 had his bike not stopped according to the updates.

Nice to see Andersen gain his first proper points.

Iversen to me is a bit of a worry at the moment.Is he still carrying the injury.