Poole

1. Kurtz

2. Woryna

3. Grajczonek

4. Sundstrom

5. Kildemand

6. Szczepaniak

7. Shanes

After Pooles performance last night, i'm cautiously predicting a 75-15 Lynn victory. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Only if there is an injury to Kurtz & Batchelor guests & Holder returns for Kildemand. :D :rolleyes:

This one should be Holder's return to the Pirates line-up.

Will certainly add some interest to the meeting, hopefully plenty of booing too for the +0$$ peice 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, therefused said:

After Pooles performance last night, i'm cautiously predicting a 75-15 Lynn victory. 

Poole to get 15? Have they signed some GP riders? :)

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Daniel Smith said:

This one should be Holder's return to the Pirates line-up.

Will certainly add some interest to the meeting, hopefully plenty of booing too for the +0$$ peice 

Holder's hoped for return is Poole's 70th Birthday meeting on 26th - but even that is not confirmed as yet.

PK's minimum 28 day cover wouldn't have commenced until Poole's first scheduled meeting - albeit postponed - on March 30th.

4 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Holder's hoped for return is Poole's 70th Birthday meeting on 26th - but even that is not confirmed as yet.

PK's minimum 28 day cover wouldn't have commenced until Poole's first scheduled meeting - albeit postponed - on March 30th.

Shame,as i'm sure the return of Holder would have generated a bit more to the atmosphere.

Be another embarrassing night for the 2018 Wooden spoon favourites, 4 defeats in 5 meetings!!

3 minutes ago, tellboy said:

Shame,as i'm sure the return of Holder would have generated a bit more to the atmosphere.

Absolutely!!  But I'm sure CH wouldn't want to risk Buster providing a dodgy track again nor to be responsible for increasing attendance and putting more money into Buster's coffers!!;);)

4 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Absolutely!!  But I'm sure CH wouldn't want to risk Buster providing a dodgy track again nor to be responsible for increasing attendance and putting more money into Buster's coffers!!;);)

I'm sure PK will generate enough to the atmosphere anyway with some of his ruthless/reckless moves he tends to make sometimes.

35 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

I thought kildermand was in the 1to7 until we redeclare bringing holder in may be wrong ?

• Like 1

Would much rather watch Kildemand personally even though he may score more points. 

I don't think we need fear anyone at home but Poole could be on the rebound after last night and will ride our track well

8 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

Would much rather watch Kildemand personally even though he may score more points. 

I don't think we need fear anyone at home but Poole could be on the rebound after last night and will ride our track well

That I agree with regards to Kildermand over Holder.

We shouldn't feel the rebound from Poole as they're at Wolverhampton on Monday. In fact, if Wolves can nail 50+ that would have the Pirates on the back foot from the off on Wednesday. 

You'd rather watch Kildemand, OK if he has his non-reckless head on perhaps.. 

Its a shame Folder wont be back in the Poole line-up as I am sure that he would get a big East Anglian welcome back to Saddlebow.  With him not being able/bothered to ride at the moment it does strengthen the Pirates line-up, having Kilderman.  A shoe-in for a good double figure score, while Folder would have been lucky to hit 7.  

The Poole team really has under achieved thus far, this season.  I don't see them continuing to 'choke' for very long, well not until the Play-offs anyway.

Gonna go for a narrow  Lynn win by 4-6 points

13 hours ago, Skidder1 said:

Kildemand isn't a 28 day signing as cover at all. Holder as of yet hasn't been in a declared line up so Kildemand can't be 'covering' for anyone.

With Holder now back up and running in Poland you'd have to assume that either Holder and/or Poole just didn't fancy it at Wolves and Kings Lynn next week.