British Speedway Forum
therefused

Kings Lynn V Poole 25/04/18

1 hour ago, Gavan said:

Are you that thick that you compare form abroad to form over here.

So your happy Brady gets 14  in Poland and then bangs in 3 or 4 on Monday....prat.

Wasnt you telling everyone how amazing Woryna is in Poland beating top riders but over here he cant beat Bellego or Eliis or Starke.

I hope your boys keep banging in big scores abroad and riding poor for Poole.....maybe its a management issue

I dont think Steve is happy for Brady to score 3 points at home. And neither would i think Brady was.. There's nothing wrong with our management. Brady lodges at Neils during the season. And i really dont think Neil is the sort of person who would bombared Bradys with do's and dont's every day.

It would be nice if all the silliness and name calling could stop on this thread, let's get it back to civilised conversation and debate. 

My prediction 45-45.

• Like 1

Now you are really asking for a lot!! :o

• Like 1

We need Niels winning races in this one to get the win i think. Poole are a better team than what we have seen so far.

King's Lynn "wooden spoon" Stars  46

Poole "tin pot" Pirates 44 

The Stars might win by a slightly bigger margin, but I can see Poole  picking up a point. ;)

Edited by Bald Bloke

1 minute ago, Bald Bloke said:

We need Niels winning races in this one to get the win i think. Poole are a better team than what we have seen so far.

King's Lynn "wooden spoon" Stars  46

Poole "tin pot" Pirates 44 

The Stars might win by a slightly bigger margin, but I think Poole will pick up a point. ;)

Its lucky for Kings Lynn that you have us now and not in a couple of weeks time.

Too close to predict.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Its lucky for Kings Lynn that you have us now and not in a couple of weeks time.

Too close to predict.

Why a couple of weeks Steve? 

Edited by Bald Bloke

2 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Just a feeling.

Ermm. Maybe changes in the pipeline.;)

If there is, i hope it's not Holder for Linus and Killer is staying..Would be a disaster for the other teams.

Maybe my mind in just in overdrive :blink:

1 minute ago, Bald Bloke said:

Ermm. Maybe changes in the pipeline.;)

If there is, i hope it's not Holder for Linus and Killer is staying..Would be a disaster for the other teams.

Maybe my mind in just in overdrive :blink:

So Poole wait all winter for the Polish ruling so they can bring in Sundstrom..................then he has average meetings in his first 3 and Poole ditch him!! 

To be fair if Poole can financially persuade Kildemand to stay and fit Holder in too they'd be daft not to.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Gavan said:

So Poole wait all winter for the Polish ruling so they can bring in Sundstrom..................then he has average meetings in his first 3 and Poole ditch him!! 

I'm probably miles off the mark. Just sitting here and thinking, that's all. Not saying they should, but i think Holder would fit for Linus before the new aves come out. It must of crossed Ford's mind.

Edited by Bald Bloke

15 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

I'm probably miles off the mark. Just sitting here and thinking, that's all. Not saying they should, but i think Holder would fit for Linus before the new aves come out. It must of crossed Ford's mind.

And you mean keep Kildemand as well? Yeh, it could be done, but Im not sure that Kildemand would want a whole season commitment. I sit here and think as well mate, but its nothing to do with speedway believe me.. Trying to keep my mind occupied is the hardest bit.

Edited by Starman2006

21 minutes ago, Gavan said:

Im sure that matt wont make the same mistake as last year re KK.

35 minutes ago, Gavan said:

Yeah....I don't think they have ditched him.

1 hour ago, lisa-colette said:

Yeah....I don't think they have ditched him.

Yet!!