British Speedway Forum
therefused

Kings Lynn V Poole 25/04/18

11 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

Not really an argument, I just stated my opinion and some don't like it. That's their problem. And then I have to reply cos they imply things I haven't said, but hey ho never mind. They do this at Poole and I'll miss it anyway as don't get there til 7.15-7.30. 

Good lord. If I hadn't already seen your name above the post, anyone would be forgiven that post was made by Starman. As already said, time to stop digging your already pretty big hole!

Has all of yesterday's  and todays water all now dried up at PE30 ?   Where is Star Lady, when you need her the most ?

I'm here sweetie:wink:

Still a few puddles around in town centre, blue skies with lots of white/light grey fluffy stuff and a slightly less than brisk breeze.

Don't think it rained much overnight but it hammered down most of yesterday.

Edited by Star Lady

And as if my magic she appears... Lol    What's the outlook, are we good to go ?

Having listened to Carole Kirkwood on Breakfast this morning, my money would be on no but that's purely a personal opinion. 

Let's put it this way, I haven't hung any washing out today:D:P

Will update later if you want.

Chance of Light rain from 3.00pm till about 7 according to the BBC forecast.

Edited by bigcatdiary

12 minutes ago, Star Lady said:

Having listened to Carole Kirkwood on Breakfast this morning, my money would be on no but that's purely a personal opinion. 

Let's put it this way, I haven't hung any washing out today:D:P

Will update later if you want.

C'mon SL get your washing out,the shower from Dorset won't arrive until about 17:30-18:00:D

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Got my blowin in the wind better not rain till after half 1 when I get back from work. 2.5 hours today. No idea how I cope :)

Updates from Lynn would be great.  I don't fancy a 2.5 hour round trip for nothing.

With the weather forecast I'm not handing over money. The forecast varies greatly from sprinkling showers to thunders storms depending where you look.

2 minutes ago, Daniel Smith said:

With the weather forecast I'm not handing over money. The forecast varies greatly from sprinkling showers to thunders storms depending where you look.

Problem with these showers they are either hit or miss.You can see why Buster wants to keep it on as it's not a forecast where it's continual rain.Well not the forecasts i have been looking at.

think starman and lisa have to understand the difference between rider parade,practice laps and a hot lap,did either of you ever go to the Ace of Aces? after all the rider presentation before the first race the top six names came out for one flying lap for a prize,think it was called the backaurene!!or something

Even if it is on, I have little eagerness to watch a match where there is little prospect of racing as opposed to riding.

This is an excellent rainfall radar, updated every 5 minutes, for those wanting to keep an eye on the showers. Hopefully there won't be any. If you hit the "anim on" tab at the top, you can see which way they are travelling.

https://www.netweather.tv/live-weather/radar

Edited by Bunce
additional info
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, waytogo28 said:

Even if it is on, I have little eagerness to watch a match where there is little prospect of racing as opposed to riding.

Oh god, don't open up the can of worms that is the difference between "raceable" and "rideable" :D 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1