British Speedway Forum
therefused

Kings Lynn V Poole 25/04/18

40 minutes ago, Daniel Smith said:

With the weather forecast I'm not handing over money. The forecast varies greatly from sprinkling showers to thunders storms depending where you look.

Most weather tends to come from above, so I tend to always look upwards!!:D:D;)

Shovvy aint bothered about the weather for tonight as he isn't going to this one.  He has to pack his Speedo's and rolled up sports sock tonight ready to leave for his annual Holiday in Skegness on Thursday

Edited by semion
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, Najjer said:

Oh god, don't open up the can of worms that is the difference between "raceable" and "rideable" :D 

Is Holder back for this meeting or still waiting on his visa?

Weather update

blue has disappeared from the sky, now all various shades of grey with occasional glimpses of brightness round the edges. No wet stuff as yet.

32 minutes ago, Aces High said:

Is Holder back for this meeting or still waiting on his visa?

Just seen a tweet that he is not riding for Poole tomorrow against the Bloaters as personal issues remain unsolved. Strangely they are solved in Poland;)

• Like 5

20 minutes ago, Star Lady said:

Just seen a tweet that he is not riding for Poole tomorrow against the Bloaters as personal issues remain unsolved. Strangely they are solved in Poland;)

I'm sure we will get an answer from one of the usual suspects sometime today ? :angry:

Edited by ray c

Just now, ray c said:

I'm sure we will get an answer from one of the usual suspects sometime today ? :angry:

Maybe a UK visa issue?

Could it be an average manipulation by us to get Chris in for Szczepaniak or Shanes. Maybe we are throwing meeting's away deliberately to fit Chris in for one of those. 

Its either one of the above that's for sure because he has been riding in Poland.

37 minutes ago, Star Lady said:

Poland pay more could have a lot to do with it and I doubt he’d fancy riding his first UK meeting at KL 

Raining here in Wisbech 

3 hours ago, Najjer said:

Oh god, don't open up the can of worms that is the difference between "raceable" and "rideable" :D 

I am always happy to pay for raceable but not for rideable. Others with more disposable income may feel differently of course.

Had already made my mind up before the call off not to attend . And yes I’ve just had the text as well from the club 

Good for me. I should be able to make the re staging. Bad for the Poole fans who are already there though.  

Is it a case of its tipped down in the last hour or another call off because it might rain ? In which case it could have been called off first thing this morning. 

Edited by Steve Shovlar