British Speedway Forum
therefused

Kings Lynn V Poole 25/04/18

2 hours ago, A ORLOV said:

Which is why a said that they would only work if on wheels or rollers behind the fence.

Yes agreed, but  that would cost, and thats something  british speedway doesnt have.

32 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

Yes agreed, but  that would cost, and thats something  british speedway doesnt have.

It does or it could be raised by bspa run meetings but they do not spend it in the right way.

7 minutes ago, A ORLOV said:

It does or it could be raised by bspa run meetings but they do not spend it in the right way.

I suppose they could do. But it would be a hell of a lot of work installing them. Although if they work properly it could save meetings. Although should it rain again during the meeting then it becomes a waste of time. You cannot take lengthy breaks during the meeting, most tracks have curfews as you know. So its one of those, dammed if you do, dammed if you dont.

8 hours ago, Starman2006 said:

I suppose they could do. But it would be a hell of a lot of work installing them. Although if they work properly it could save meetings. Although should it rain again during the meeting then it becomes a waste of time. You cannot take lengthy breaks during the meeting, most tracks have curfews as you know. So its one of those, dammed if you do, dammed if you dont.

Or you could go with my suggestion. Cheap, easy to install and also easy to lay and take up from track. Easy.