British Speedway Forum
therefused

Kings Lynn V Poole 25/04/18

32 minutes ago, Najjer said:

Kildemand isn't a 28 day signing as cover at all. Holder as of yet hasn't been in a declared line up so Kildemand can't be 'covering' for anyone.

With Holder now back up and running in Poland you'd have to assume that either Holder and/or Poole just didn't fancy it at Wolves and Kings Lynn next week.

Don't think Chris would be to keen on going to king's Lynn next Wednesday so of course he would not be able to ride on Monday either Poole got 5 away meetings in a row now so it's going to be tough !!

2 hours ago, Najjer said:

Kildemand isn't a 28 day signing as cover at all. Holder as of yet hasn't been in a declared line up so Kildemand can't be 'covering' for anyone.

With Holder now back up and running in Poland you'd have to assume that either Holder and/or Poole just didn't fancy it at Wolves and Kings Lynn next week.

No they know they would get stuffed big time with folder riding in those 2 meetings.

6 hours ago, Najjer said:

It's no secret that Chris isn't a fan of Wolves. Not sure what he thinks of KL though... :D

:o

4 minutes ago, semion said:

Whatever he feels I’m sure the feeling is mutual

Absolutely ;)

Edited by ray c

11 hours ago, semion said:

Its a shame Folder wont be back in the Poole line-up as I am sure that he would get a big East Anglian welcome back to Saddlebow.  With him not being able/bothered to ride at the moment it does strengthen the Pirates line-up, having Kilderman.  A shoe-in for a good double figure score, while Folder would have been lucky to hit 7.  

The Poole team really has under achieved thus far, this season.  I don't see them continuing to 'choke' for very long, well not until the Play-offs anyway.

Gonna go for a narrow  Lynn win by 4-6 points

Be more like a 15-20 Point home win!!

2 hours ago, semion said:

Whatever he feels I’m sure the feeling is mutual

He ain't no match for Buster, as we all know  :P

In my mind a shame as he's always had plenty of respect shown by Lynn fans... 

Looking forward to this one,  It should be a close call.   The fact that  Killer is riding surely makes Poole a stronger unit and any success would taste even sweeter.  

Its pleasing  Holder wont be riding, the last thing we want to hear about is all the bad feelings he created last year.    Lets move on and concentrate on our new team and a new season.

The damage Holder done  last season will never be forgotten,   but it would be wrong if this remained the governing factor between both these teams.....    

A real shame Chris Holder isn’t riding in this. His form in Poland in his three meetings so far shows a return to form. He has been mixing it and beating the other top guys. 

I am sure he would have liked to have been riding to stick one up Kings Lynn for the way he was abysmally treated there last season by the management and then fans. At least now he is returning to a club where he is appreciated.

Iversen has started the season poorly in the UK and Poland. Not suprising after his injury. But how long will it be before the Kings Lynn fans start to loose patience?

Disappointed I can’t come up for this as it’s a 5 hour drive and I am off on holiday first thing Thursday morning. I will have make do with updates.

Well if that doesn't liven the thread up nothing will :D

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

Well if that doesn't liven the thread up nothing will :D

Agree disgraceful comments he could not leave it alone 

1 hour ago, Steve Shovlar said:

A real shame Chris Holder isn’t riding in this. His form in Poland in his three meetings so far shows a return to form. He has been mixing it and beating the other top guys. 

I am sure he would have liked to have been riding to stick one up Kings Lynn for the way he was abysmally treated there last season by the management and then fans. At least now he is returning to a club where he is appreciated.

Iversen has started the season poorly in the UK and Poland. Not suprising after his injury. But how long will it be before the Kings Lynn fans start to loose patience?

Disappointed I can’t come up for this as it’s a 5 hour drive and I am off on holiday first thing Thursday morning. I will have make do with updates.

Why isn't he riding then Shovlar, if he's the messiah?

1 hour ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Fans will never lose patience with NKI 

41 minutes ago, ray c said:

Agree disgraceful comments he could not leave it alone 

Disgraceful comments? It’s the truth!