British Speedway Forum
therefused

Kings Lynn V Poole 25/04/18

3 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

I'd rather Killer than Holder if it was my team, if it was at all possible.

Killers average from his 3 meetings is 8.26 and rising.  A 9 plus ave looks in easy reach for him.

4/4/18 ... 7 from 4

16/4.... 10 from 5

18/4....16 from 6

Not sure if Holder could match him. But who knows.

It was 14 from 6 against Swindon 2,3,2,2,3,2 = 14

2 hours ago, sommelier said:

Lambert looking VERY poor in Gdansk

And Brady only dropped one point and looked brilliant away in the extraliga.  

Means nothing though for Wednesday.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Gavan said:

No you dont.

3-4 meetings is fine to assess a riders form. If they are new to this country like Woryna then yes they need longer to be assessed.

Kurtz is not in form simple as that. 15, 7 and 3 is not the scores of a rider who is in form. I dont expect it to last as Kurtz is a better rider than that but right now he isnt riding well.

I think he may put to much pressure on himself at times. Seems to make mistakes or blow races when the pressure is on. Aussie champs this season prime example, apart from an engine failure he only lost one qualifying race yet blew every final , either falling or knocked Holder off in one as well i think. If he cuts out the silly errors and doesnt put to much on himself then he could go far. With regards him and Morris, Brady reminds me of a young Crump and Morris a young Adams....Morris more in control but Kurtz more likely to go on to better things and be the better rider

Kurtz is pretty young, bit much to have so much pressure on all the time? 

2 hours ago, Gavan said:

No you dont.

3-4 meetings is fine to assess a riders form. If they are new to this country like Woryna then yes they need longer to be assessed.

Kurtz is not in form simple as that. 15, 7 and 3 is not the scores of a rider who is in form. 

Oh dear. Oh dear. Oh dear.

Talk about putting your foot in it as usual.

Brady scored paid 14 from 5 tonight for Leszno in the extraleague, away from home. With some superb passes.

You really don’t have a clue. :lol:

3 hours ago, Gavan said:

No you dont.

Kurtz is not in form simple as that. 15, 7 and 3 is not the scores of a rider who is in form. I dont expect it to last as Kurtz is a better rider than that but right now he isnt riding well.

I think he may put to much pressure on himself at times. Seems to make mistakes or blow races when the pressure is on. Aussie champs this season prime example, apart from an engine failure he only lost one qualifying race yet blew every final , either falling or knocked Holder off in one as well i think. If he cuts out the silly errors and doesnt put to much on himself then he could go far. With regards him and Morris, Brady reminds me of a young Crump and Morris a young Adams....Morris more in control but Kurtz more likely to go on to better things and be the better rider

that was a quiet sensible post from you Gavan

Is this the right thread to smash Ipswich for losing at home again......BEH

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Mr X said:

Is this the right thread to smash Ipswich for losing at home again......BEH

won't see Gavan for a few days then

1 hour ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Brady scored paid 14 from 5 tonight for Leszno in the extraleague, away from home. With some superb passes.

Who cares what he scored for Leszno. Doesn't make a difference to Poole. 

25 minutes ago, Arthur54 said:

won't see Gavan for a few days then

I think you have been missing since Wednesday as well:):D

1 hour ago, ray c said:

I think you have been missing since Wednesday as well:):D

we bounce back, always do

• Haha 1

This will be a big test for our new team.  Poole always goes well here and I cant see this being any different.   Most of their riders relish the opportunity on this track,  so we need to be all guns blazing .   I feel we are capable of winning this , but  it will be tight..    I think we will have to rely on wining heats 13 and 15 to sneak all the points....

14 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

And Brady only dropped one point and looked brilliant away in the extraliga.  

Means nothing though for Wednesday.

Got to agree with you there.Different leagues normally different outcomes.Individual riders form is sometimes different in other leagues.

14 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Are you that thick that you compare form abroad to form over here.

So your happy Brady gets 14  in Poland and then bangs in 3 or 4 on Monday....prat.

Wasnt you telling everyone how amazing Woryna is in Poland beating top riders but over here he cant beat Bellego or Eliis or Starke.

I hope your boys keep banging in big scores abroad and riding poor for Poole.....maybe its a management issue

50 minutes ago, Gavan said:

I hope your boys keep banging in big scores abroad and riding poor for Poole.

Sums up the person you are very nicely.

• Like 1