British Speedway Forum
therefused

Kings Lynn V Poole 25/04/18

If the opportunity presented itself, it would be criminal not to make a move to slot him in. Kildemand was asked this at the press conference by Piratebleedsblue and dodged the question. He could easily have said that he is on his way once CH returns. He didn’t.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Gavan said:

So Poole wait all winter for the Polish ruling so they can bring in Sundstrom..................then he has average meetings in his first 3 and Poole ditch him!!

were has it been confirmed that he has been ditched. Question Gavan, if it was you who would you have, Sundstrom and Holder Kilderman and Sundstrom or Holder and Kilderman

Everyone is now agreeing with me. I'm not shocked. 

Linus is average and isn't worth the 7 something average he comes with. 

If PK doesn't want to do a full season then I would still get rid of Sundstrom and Shanes for a 6.00 pointer and a 4.00 pointer because Shanes is out of his depth.

Changes are needed already simple as that. No peeing about this year giving riders extra time. Back fired last year so Matt should learn from his mistakes. 

Big difference between what you were running on about on Wednesday night and keeping Kildemand if he wanted to stay. Sundstrom would go because Kildemand is better, not because he is crap and won't do a good job over the season.

If every rider who had made a slow start to the season was replaced after three meetings then there would be very few clubs who wouldn't have sacked at least one rider by now. It's just not sensible or realistic.

not sure about talk of  all these changes got to do with this particular meeting .?

Edited by ray c

2 minutes ago, Wolfie456 said:

Watching polish speedway on tv.How the hell is Sundstrom riding in the top polish league.

Scores the same every week. Pick's up the odd second if he's lucky.

5 hours ago, Starman2006 said:

And you mean keep Kildemand as well? Yeh, it could be done, but Im not sure that Kildemand would want a whole season commitment. I sit here and think as well mate, but its nothing to do with speedway believe me.. Trying to keep my mind occupied is the hardest bit.

Yep, keeping Killer

3 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

If the opportunity presented itself, it would be criminal not to make a move to slot him in. Kildemand was asked this at the press conference by Piratebleedsblue and dodged the question. He could easily have said that he is on his way once CH returns. He didn’t.

Yes .I saw that SS.

3 hours ago, Trackrat said:

James Shanes 2nd in the grasstrack euro semi final. Won by Zak Wajtnech

Good lad.

I see some Poole fans are calling for Shanes to be ditched, what do you expect from a 2 pointer?? :rolleyes:No wonder you don't get queues of talented Brits wanting to join Poole. 

Shanes did his job last year and will do the same again this year. A talented motorcyclist that needs persevering with. It's the job of the other 6 not your number 7 to score the points for you.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Wolfie456 said:

Watching polish speedway on tv.How the hell is Sundstrom riding in the top polish league.

His face fits - for the moment.

58 minutes ago, stevebrum said:

I see some Poole fans are calling for Shanes to be ditched, what do you expect from a 2 pointer?? :rolleyes:No wonder you don't get queues of talented Brits wanting to join Poole. 

Shanes did his job last year and will do the same again this year. A talented motorcyclist that needs persevering with. It's the job of the other 6 not your number 7 to score the points for you.

I don't expect anything from Shanes because the standard of reserves this year is high. 

Just saying he is out of his depth which is true and he will struggle this year because there aren't any easy rides.

Not criticising him at all because I don't expect him to score anything.