British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Wolverhampton v Poole. Prem A. 23/4/18

13 hours ago, poolebolton said:

Don't think we need to change the team. 

However, 

9.01 Tuesday morning Matt Ford enters office. 

9.02 rings Magic 

9.03 without you we cant seem to win 

9.04 ummmm well who knows what we are going to do. 

have to get rid of kurtz then !! wow what loyalty NOT !!

7 hours ago, geoff58 said:

have to get rid of kurtz then !! wow what loyalty NOT !!

You know that hasn't actually happened, right?...

14 minutes ago, BurntFaceMan said:

well reading all the hype from fans / ford/ middlo  how this team is the best ever assembled :lol: and will walk the league :lol: quite a few find it hilarious how changes are needed enough said :lol:

14 minutes ago, BurntFaceMan said:

1 hour ago, geoff58 said:

well reading all the hype from fans / ford/ middlo  how this team is the best ever assembled :lol: and will walk the league :lol: quite a few find it hilarious how changes are needed enough said :lol:

I must admit i don't get all the hype regarding Ford/Middlo being the best promoter/manager there has been.Surely if they were that great they would have the best team assembled at the start of each season.How many times do they have to change their team because they have messed up in the first place:rolleyes::P:D

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, tellboy said:

I must admit i don't get all the hype regarding Ford/Middlo being the best promoter/manager there has been.Surely if they were that great they would have the best team assembled at the start of each season.How many times do they have to change their team because they have messed up in the first place:rolleyes::P:D

Ford seems to be the best promotor in terms of finding ways around the rules, or as some say, using them to the full. Don't always work first time around. He takes no prisoners.. I think Matt Ford Fan is his son :P

• Like 2

Have to say Morris has surprised me so far in the 2 home matches, away form will be interesting.

Heeps is a worry however, especially if Morris keeps that kind of scoring up then Heeps could find himself at reserve which could also affect Morris scoring if in the main body of the team.

one thing that is clear is there is a good team spirit about the place with Rory as skipper.