1. Nick Morris 

2. R/R

3. Troy Batchelor

4. Adam Ellis

5. Tomasz Musielak

6. Zach Wajtknecht 

7. Mitchell Davey

Edited by ReadingRacer2017

I know Leicester is a strange track with home advantage but I would think Swindon should be able to keep any gap closer than 12 points,  hopefully 6 or less.  

I have always been a fan of KB. and feel Leicester have acquired a more than adequate replacement for Vaculik.  Immaculately turned out,  with exceptional machinery,  he is a ideal  example of a true professional.  An exceptional gater  who wins more races than most, will add to Leicester's team strength.  Grouping KB with King and Andersen makes the Lions formidable.  

I think Swindon have started well and have performed above expectations.  I cant imagine anybody expected them to thrash Poole last week, so for that reason one has to assume they will push Leicester to the limit.  It will be interesting to see how their reserves perform on a precise track.   I also think this will be a close call,  with Swindon getting at least a point.

NB:  I seem to remember last year Batchelor guested for Swindon and scored 12,   2 days later he rode there again for Lynn and scored 2. 

Same venue, same opposition,  different mindset.  ...........           I wonder which one will turn up on Monday !!!      ;)

All Leicester need to do is keep one of the top 4 Swindon riders quiet, that should be enough to beat them as they have better reserves.

4 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

All Leicester need to do is keep one of the top 4 Swindon riders quiet, that should be enough to beat them as they have better reserves.

Kurtz is at reserve not Newman, so probably not too much between them actually.

Hopefully Kyle Newman is ok - withdrawn after 1 ride today in the Jon Armstrong Individual Meeting ???

Cheers

4 hours ago, stevethelion said:

Kurtz is at reserve not Newman, so probably not too much between them actually.

Really Kurtz is a 2nd string & Zach is a reserve like Sargent whilst Davey can’t even get a gig in the 2nd tier.

Swindon have the weakest reserve pairing in the league & weaker with r/r.

Leicester should win by at least 8 but then again I was way out in the Poole meeting.

Edited by Crazy robin

Fancy us to get a point tonight. Leicester been unlucky with injuies and they look weaker to me now. Hopefully Ellis is fit after his smash on the grass yesterday. Gonna need the rest of the top 4 firing with RR

Just now, Panthers89 said:

Where is Bellego?

On 22/04/2018 at 11:11 AM, A ORLOV said:

Swindon have R/R at number 2 for D Bellego who is attending the funeral of his grandmother, report states all riders apart from Nick are able to take an extra ride.

http://swindonrobins.co/news.php?extend.3084

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

If that's true someone remind Rossiter to stop faffing about as it's freezing standing here.