British Speedway Forum
Phil The Ace

Belle vue -V- Rye House 23.04.18

Light drizzle here now 

1 hour ago, Aces High said:

Is Etheridge riding in this meeting or do we have another guest in as well? (apologies in advance if this has already been posted)

Etheridge rides, yes.

Al9t of rain has developed. Been heavy to. Track can take alot of water but........

Due to stop about 6.30. First 4 races or so will be bit wet but will be dry underneath.

Well it’s still light drizzle at the track (1840). Been this way for an hour 

Just stopped raining 

Heat 14 & 15 wow. Tungate passing Kasprzak on last lap and then heat 15 Super Dan Bewley passing Kasprzak on final bend!

Two heat 15's in a row for Bewley, everyone in the team chipping in. Very happy with how things went tonight.

Edited by Aces High

I remember a certain Poole supporter saying can't see what all the hype is about Dan bewley .well done Dan tonight ;)

Edited by ray c
  • Like 8

This Rye House team is utter rubbish apart from KK.

One point more than they managed in that garbage I endured at Monmore last week I suppose.

Harris and Nicholls aren't even great 2nd Division riders, so why they're still competing at this level is anyone's guess.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, ray c said:

I remember a certain Poole supporter saying can't see what all the hype is about Dan bewley .well done Dan tonight ;)

I think everything he has said so far on the forum in 2018 has been wrong 

• Like 1

Well done Dan a brilliant performance and what a race with KK in heat 15 coming through from the back to complete a paid max. We were asked where was the boy wonder after the PC meeting, think people are starting to realise where he is now, a great natural talent and lets not forget still at the novice stage. The best prospect we have had since PC and Mort. It takes two teams to make a good race meeting Kasprzak really being the only one to fit the bill, he rode really well. I thought Rye looked a bit iffy pre srason, Bomber and Scotty are past their best, can see a lot of heavy away defeats unless there are changes. Tungate was better and Etheridge did his job, we will be able to judge their progression better against stronger opposition.

• Like 1