British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
PHILIPRISING

BEST IN POLAND RIGHT NOW

Fredrik Lindgren is on another planet at the moment and to make Dudek look like a novice on his own track takes some doing. 

Glad I got 25/1 on him early days as he is second favourite at most bookies now. 

Leon Madsen is going well too and it's good to see Nicki back in the points. As for teams, Wroclaw will get better as the season goes and Czestochowa are looking good but overall Leszno are the team to beat and two strong reserves is key

Leszno are impressive considering no P.Pawlicki as well. 

Now they have him back they will go from strength to strength. 

Iversen was about the best rider a few years ago,but still couldn't take that form in the GPs,so I certainly don't expect to see Lindgren near the top.

Why dont you expect to see Freddie near the top - he was last year, well in the running for a medal until the BVue crash.  I can see him up there, and would love to see him there.

Hope FF can go all the way in the GP's, but like other have said he has been on fire before but not taking it through to GP's.

Really surprised by NP. I really thought the jig was up after all the injuries but he's looked superb. 

I think Tai has looked good as well. Not quite as consistent as FF or NP but he has looked fast against some quality opposition

32 minutes ago, James Carter said:

Hope FF can go all the way in the GP's, but like other have said he has been on fire before but not taking it through to GP's.

Really surprised by NP. I really thought the jig was up after all the injuries but he's looked superb. 

I think Tai has looked good as well. Not quite as consistent as FF or NP but he has looked fast against some quality opposition

Nicki on the gas can only make the GP series better.     Lindgren should get in the Top 3 if he stays fit this season.   We should see some top class racing.

22 hours ago, OveFundinFan said:

Why dont you expect to see Freddie near the top - he was last year, well in the running for a medal until the BVue crash.  I can see him up there, and would love to see him there.

Just not convinced and think he has reached his peak GP wise.Had the same convo with Ghostie a few years back when AJ finished 2nd and I said that would be the best he does.....and so far I have been right.I think I will again,but wait and seeB)

24 minutes ago, iris123 said:

Just not convinced and think he has reached his peak GP wise.Had the same convo with Ghostie a few years back when AJ finished 2nd and I said that would be the best he does.....and so far I have been right.I think I will again,but wait and seeB)

Its very tough this year.  Anyone of 12 could be in the top 6.    I'm only ruling out Cook, Pawlicki and maybe the injured Vaculik who will lose ground missing 2 GP's at a minimum

27 minutes ago, Mark said:

Its very tough this year.  Anyone of 12 could be in the top 6.    I'm only ruling out Cook, Pawlicki and maybe the injured Vaculik who will lose ground missing 2 GP's at a minimum

It is about time the Poles filled the top 3 places anyway.For a few years now some on here have been saying this rider will win or the other,so eventually someone must get it right.Janowski was tipped for the top then Dudek and Zmarzlik,so no places for anyone else in the top 3:D

Doyley seems to of gone off the boil a bit only 5 for him today.

Thought it was the end for Nicki but seems to be riding better than ever, let's hope he's up for it in the GPs

On 06/05/2018 at 8:22 PM, bruno said:

Thought it was the end for Nicki but seems to be riding better than ever, let's hope he's up for it in the GPs

I really hope so. He seems to be getting out of the gate really well at the moment and no one can relish trying to get past Nicki!!