British Speedway Forum
soupy

British u21 final Berwick may 1st 7pm

Prices on the SGB website are Adults £15 concs £11 programme £4

will there be a live stream for this meeting ?

James Shanes has a prior commitment in Germany according to his Twitter so won't be appearing.

6 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

James Shanes has a prior commitment in Germany according to his Twitter so won't be appearing.

Pity that , as although I dont think he'd win it, sure he would have been close to the rostrum.

That day is a bank holiday in Germany, so assume a lucrative grasstrack meeting

It will not NOT be shown on a live stream as they said they haven't got the resources after extensive technical research 

Are they for real this lot in charge??????

Edited by Phil The Ace
  • Like 1

Nothing suprises me anymore now

Looking forward to my trip to Berwick for this one, fancy Dan could be a surprise!

Obviously want Robert to win this as a Lynn fan but part of me would like to see Bewley win it as it could help take his career and development to the next level.

• Like 1

Disappointing if James Shanes can duck out of an official British Championship to go and ride in Germany (on a Tuesday?) - but will this promote Leon Flint to the meeting proper? 

Thing is if Shanes' German commitment was in the diary before the BSPA got their act together with a date for this I can't blame him at all, especially if it's decent money over there.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, crescent girl said:

Disappointing if James Shanes can duck out of an official British Championship to go and ride in Germany (on a Tuesday?) - but will this promote Leon Flint to the meeting proper? 

Did it not promote Luke to the main meeting from reserve?

On 24/04/2018 at 6:37 PM, soupy said:

Prices on the SGB website are Adults £15 concs £11 programme £4

Regardless of what you post it is regular prices across the board.   Which means the price of your programme will be £2.50.